• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Worst Enemy Ever.

what is the worst enemy in Zelda OoT.Ive 100% the game and wanted to know what u guys think the worst enemy is .

The worst enemy in Ocarina of Time in my opinion would be the Like-Like.

What's NOT to hate about this thing? It swallows Link and chews him up, somehow managing to steal his Shield and/or whatever extra tunic he's sporting in the process. Not to mention the darned thing just looks...funny :suspicious:.

104px-LikeLike2.png

I guess it is indeed true that "shield-eaters and world leaders have many likes alike.":yes:

M

Morshu

I say redeads/gibdos. there screams are annoying and they can kill you if your not prepared :(

H

Hero_Of_Time

Wallmasters are the most annoying by far. Backtracking through the dungeon afterwards is not fun.

The worst enemy in Ocarina of Time in my opinion would be the Like-Like.

What's NOT to hate about this thing? It swallows Link and chews him up, somehow managing to steal his Shield and/or whatever extra tunic he's sporting in the process. Not to mention the darned thing just looks...funny :suspicious:.

104px-LikeLike2.png

I guess it is indeed true that "shield-eaters and world leaders have many likes alike.":yes:

You know, I never really had that much of a problem with Like Likes - I just shot them with a couple arrows, nothing terrible, never really got why people hated them so much.

Now Re-deads, on the other hand - Re-deads are just the pits.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I really don't like like-likes, but I have to go with wallmasters, they are just creepy, esp if you forget there could be one around :S

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I hate Like-Likes. I have to get up close to kill them, and by doing that I risk losing my shield or whatever tunic I'm currently wearing. Fortunately, I can usually get them back after defeating it.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
The worst enemy ever for me are also the Like-Likes. Everytime I get sucked I just scream in agony and anger. I don't want to lose my tunics and equipment and have to waste money on them again, bwa ):

very tough choice, but I would have too go with like-likes. These creatures have killed me more times then redeads. But Invisible Wallmasters are a close, VERY close second.

crazeh navi

Guardian of Equestria
Don't know why, but the ICE KEESE are eeeeeeeviiiiiiiiil to me!! I always go into the Ice Cavern before the Forest Temple, so I have no bow to defend myself. They are positively sinister...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom