• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Ending

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
First of all as I said, he caused the death of people in Termina, not only that, he almost dropped the friggin MOON, I doubt THAT'S "ancient history".

No he didn't. Majora did. The Skull Kid was nothing more than a tragic victim.

Salem

SICK
No he didn't. Majora did. The Skull Kid was nothing more than a tragic victim.
You misunderstood, I was talking in the alternative scenario we discussed earlier where Majora was just a mask and Skull Kid was aware of his actions....

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
You misunderstood, I was talking in the alternative scenario we discussed earlier where Majora was just a mask and Skull Kid was aware of his actions....

Well in that case there would be something for Tatl and the others to forgive him for--but mostly Tatl. This forgiveness theme focused more on here than anyone else. But as it went, the only real crime (a vague one too) is when the Skull Kid "wronged the people" in ancient times.

Salem

SICK
Well in that case there would be something for Tatl and the others to forgive him for--but mostly Tatl. This forgiveness theme focused more on here than anyone else. But as it went, the only real crime (a vague one too) is when the Skull Kid "wronged the people" in ancient times.
He tried to drop the moon, that's not a crime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom