• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Worst area in the game?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
All the mountains up in the northwest. Who knows how many shrines I missed up there because they're so annoying to try to get around in.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I would have to go with Gerudo desert. There's only like two spots that actually have stuff in them, and it's hard to get there without being harassed by a Molduga. Dredging across the desert with nothing to do or look at gets boring after a bit, and hardly worthwhile considering how little is out there. Basically just one expensive waste of space.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I would have to go with Gerudo desert. There's only like two spots that actually have stuff in them, and it's hard to get there without being harassed by a Molduga. Dredging across the desert with nothing to do or look at gets boring after a bit, and hardly worthwhile considering how little is out there. Basically just one expensive waste of space.
Fair enough, but that makes it a good desert area.

Honestly, probably the Woodland area. It's incredibly segmented for an open world game, with two massive areas in it just totally isolated to themselves, and theres no easy way to immediately get anywhere in that region because the only shrines in the heart of the area are basically in the Korok Forest. Ironically, not enough trees either.

Korok forest-can’t explore as you get sent back as soon as you are off the path.
Hebra, too low in viz and not enough happens.
Death Mountain not very interesting, altho I do like the Gordon town music.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
The whole Korok area for the annoying frame drops and Lost Woods that are tedious to get around. At least the Korok Forest theme is nice. Gerudo Highlands as well because it feels so lacking and doesn’t really have anything that interesting.

I liked all regions of the game, but the Gerudo Highlands are honestly my least favourite. I did like the mixture of desert and snowy visuals, though it was still fairly empty. The eight heroine statue and her sword missions were fun, though I wish it had more going on for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom