• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Age Group?

Worst age group for you?

• Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Child

• Teenager

• Adult

• Middle-aged

• Elderly

• Total voters

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
No, I'm not saying "all old people are racist, I hate them" or Children are annoying brats, I hate them." This thread is about what age group was or will be the worst for you to be.

This morning I felt a bump on my lower lip and when I checked it in the mirror it was none other than a zit. :dry: Immediately I started thinking something along the lines of "even if everything else was absolutely perfect teenage years would still suck because of acne" but I realized that other ages may be worse. Babies and really old people are helpless without someone to take care of them. Also, adults have much more responsibilities than adults but at the same time more freedom.

I have not yet decided what age group is the worst for me but what about you?

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
dang... i ment to vote teenager...oh well, and i COMPLETELY agree with you. everytime i have something big and importaunt coming up, Acne shows up and RUINS everything for me-.- gahhhhh. i hate it . its just so gross.. >.<

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I look back on my teenage years and think of how obnoxious and clueless I was. I miss hanging out with my friends all the time, but I don't miss any other part of those years!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I don't like 7-12 year olds..

Especially boys in that age, Their voices are so annoying and they are so cocky because they can hide behind their parents.
Of course I don't speak for every kid in that age, But most of the kids that I've met are that way.
And as for elderly people, I only like those that can tell interesting stories when they were kids.. i.e what it was like in the 60's, 50's or even 40's.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Definitely middle-aged. Looking forward on getting up each day to work my *** off so I can pay the rent. Hooray! It does have the advantage of having a stable life, but in the end it's a good 40 years of working five days a week (if that) and trying to stay afloat. *sigh* Unless you get a really fun and well paying job... Then the whole situation changes. 8D

Must try harder, must finish college.

MW7

I went with adult because I'm currently 21, and I can't really figure out what to do with my life. This is a much bigger deal to me than anything that happened as a teenager or before. I won't have a problem being middle-aged because by then I'll know who I really am and will have done what I figure out to do now. The figuring out part is the worst for me. Also I can't wait to be elderly; I picture myself in 2050 playing N64 and being on top of the world.

I... hate... little teenage girls, like those between 12 and 15... They are the biggest bunch of brats that I've ever met in my life. They're very ignorant and arrogant and think they're all grown up while acting slutty, it sickens me... for both those reasons. They never listen and whatever anyone says is beneath them. If it wasn't for that they wouldn't be bad but they also are starting to act very promiscuous at that age, and I mean ridiculously so... It saddens me to see it...

Tom

"Children are innocent and
Teenagers are messed up in the head
Adults are even more messed up, and
Elderlies, are like children
"

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I should've ticked all the choices, but stuck with children, teens and middle-aged people.

From my own experience, children are just obnoxious for the sake of it. My little brothers bother each other and everyone in the house for no reason at all. When asked about it, they provide some reason that, while it makes complete sense to a little person like them, is just ridiculous to anyone older than 12 years old...no, to anyone with rare sense (they have COMMON sense). Not all children are like my little brothers and little sister, but the majority of the ones in my neighborhood are. That I can say with fact.

Teens...where to start. Okay, the average teenager in my area of Texas will be begging for a "relationship" with someone. Dating. They think it'll get them somewhere, but they end up crying "OMG MY BOIFREN JUS BROK UP WIT ME!!!ONE11!". So I provide a solution: don't date. They 'accept' that advice, but the next day "OMG MY BOIFREN I$ S0 AMAZN". This continues well into the 19th year of their life. I can't stand teens. Another thing about teens that I so despise is that it is in the teen years that people begin to deviate from whatever is the right. I can't stand that.

Middle Aged people. Okay, in my own experience, middle aged people like to make up silly conspiracies and they believe that EVERYONE is against them with no real reason to do so. Just crazy.

Truthfully speaking, I think I'm the only sane person in the world, but obviously that isn't true. People of all age groups just make me go insane.

Last edited:
I picked Baby for the simple logic that no-one remembers being a baby (well, people say they do. But they probably made it up). There are things that are good and bad about all the age groups. For one thing people's health tends to get progressively worse as they get older. But also you hopefully get more money. Then you have to take care of yourself more (until old age when your body really starts shutting down and you have to be cared for). But also you get more responsibility. I hope I live into old age so long as my body is working well enough for me to continue doing stuff that's meaningful to me.

As for the individually it depends on your luck. There's that stereotype of high school jocks having all the fun when they are teenagers, but they end up working in a cinema for the rest of their life. And the inverse, which is the nerd who has a rubbish time at school but eventually ends up with a great life. Personally I thought being a teenager was rubbish so I'm hoping my 20s will yield better results. But it is something you don't necessarily have control over. And if you are genuinely happy you can't really improve upon that.

Also if acne is the worst thing in your life right now...first world problems, ya know? :P (And they do meds for that. Oh wait...America doesn't believe healthcare is a human right. Bad luck.)

I'd go with my age group, the teenager. For a few reasons, actually, though I only feel like listing one. We are obnoxious about everything. That is no lie, from my experiences at school. While half of my friends yell at each other from across the room about MW3 and BF3, the other half of my friends yell and scream at each other about sports. Also, people seem to love shooting spitballs and V-wads. And you can't forget balltaps. I swear, if there is one age group that I can't stand, its my age group. :mad:

I can't stand kids in elementary school, namely 4th-8th grade. That's when they get mean, and start developing attitudes toward the future. They learn about certain topics, and become mean, inappropriate little punks, who have no self-respect or respect for anyone else, and these attitudes carry on into the teen years. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, and being a teacher is possibly one of my ambitions, but I'd rather teach kids who want to learn and would listen to me (i.e. 2nd, 3rd grade), than teach annoying little brats who would sound off constantly. I love babysitting my neighbors' kids, since they're young, nice kids, but I can see them going down the wrong path later on. There are some exceptions, and I've met a lot of nice young kids who still respect their elders and peers and aren't consumed by adolescence, but, the majority are not, and that's why they're the worst age group.

Z

ZeroLink

I would definately say the adolescent years. No one really takes you seriously and your hormones are raging and your emotions are like a rollercoaster... yadah yadah yadah. Plus you have the whole highschool drama and grades and stuff. Alot is expected of you and you have many responsibilities but not very many freedoms to balance it all out.

If only every 17 year old could go save Hyrule.

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
Children (3-11) annoy the living **** out of me. I am surprised that teenagers ended up being the worst.

And who are the 2 people that those adult? lol.

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
First of all,most people according do another thread on ZD Are Teen's and some I Know are very P****d off at the fact that Teens are the worst
Second,Middle Aged people whine about "How they accept reality and accept the fact that they will one day die"Hell,I've done that,and Im not whining about it.I've accepted my faith,unlike the people in their Mid-Life Crisis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom