• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worse Things in Life

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I saw this story this morning and thought I'd share.

A father passing by his son's bedroom, was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. At a glance, he saw an envelop propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed; "DAD."

With the worst premonition, he opened the envelop and with trembling hands he read the letter:

"Dear Dad, it it with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you. I've been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice but I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercings, tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes and because she is much older than I am.

It really is not only about the passion Dad... You see, she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people in the community for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old and I know how to take care of myself.

Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you and Mom can get to know your many grand children."

Love your son Joshua

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that's on the kitchen table.

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
Wow xD My dad would kick my butt if I left that, this made my day! :) Let's just hope "Dad" didn't skip the last line xD

That's a really good story. I believe it's a point proven.

BTW, do you have a link for the story? Just curious.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
XD. That's true. There are worse things in life than a report card. Maybe I should do that with my AP Bio grade. :devil:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Reading this, I started feeling sorry that people like this existed. Then I had a good laugh at the postscript at the end.

You deserve the highest of all fistpounds, Joshua.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm pretty sure the kid got seriously grounded for scaring his parents like that, however he does make a good point. We treat many insignificant things as though they are the end of the world, when really... they're not. Great sense of humor, tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom