• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

World Cup Prediction Game

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Belgium 3-2 Argentina | Scorers: Lukaku, Mirrallas, Messi

Holland 2-0 Costa Rica | Scorers: Robben, Van Persie, Sneijder

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Holland vs Costa Rica 2-1 goals Robben, Sneijder

You were late for the first game. :(

But you are still in good shape with the lead you have. ;) Plus, you've entered the bonus stage as well. :yes:

Btw, you can pick up to three players, even if your score doesn't match.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
LOL!! I have no idea who plays for Costa Rica :lol:

Silly, Vee. Haha, it can also be a player from Holland. That is just to give you more chances at getting the bonus points. *If you want me to let you know some players from CR, just pm me and I will do some research for you. ;)

Btw, now that I am here posting, I wanna inform you soccer fans that I wish to do this kind of thing for other upcoming soccer tournaments. Guess I call dibs as the host for this kind of thing. So, if you like doing this prediction thingy, just support it when you see it. :yes:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Silly, Vee. Haha, it can also be a player from Holland. That is just to give you more chances at getting the bonus points. *If you want me to let you know some players from CR, just pm me and I will do some research for you. ;)

Btw, now that I am here posting, I wanna inform you soccer fans that I wish to do this kind of thing for other upcoming soccer tournaments. Guess I call dibs as the host for this kind of thing. So, if you like doing this prediction thingy, just support it when you see it. :yes:
Okay I'm not that awake yet hahahahahahaha! Yes why not? This was a fun thing to do Gobli :) I liked to participate. It was so much fun :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay I'm not that awake yet hahahahahahaha! Yes why not? This was a fun thing to do Gobli :) I liked to participate. It was so much fun :D

You should make a hockey one. I'd participate. :nod: And some basketball freak should do the playoffs, etc. lolz

But yeah, tis so much fun trying to be at the very top. I like seeing me struggle to regain the #1 spot I once held.

So, Vee. Do you have a third player in mind?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You should make a hockey one. I'd participate. :nod: And some basketball freak should do the playoffs, etc. lolz

But yeah, tis so much fun trying to be at the very top. I like seeing me struggle to regain the #1 spot I once held.

So, Vee. Do you have a third player in mind?

I edited my post and added van Persië to it and for Costa Rica I'll add Joel Campbell :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I edited my post and added van Persië to it and for Costa Rica I'll add Joel Campbell :P

I see. You can only pick 3, though, silly. :P So right now Joel Campbell is not added, but if you want to remove one of the ones you have, just lemme know and I will edit it. So you have Robben, Van Persie, and Sneijder.

----

What did I see out there today? Big time teams struggling like hell against minor ones? lol I don't even know what else to say...Holland should have won big!!!! But really? Penalties? They made me look bad again with my predictions. Arghhhh!

Aight, *calms down* I guess Concacaf teams were tougher than they looked. :cool: And the semi finals are set. Brazil Vs Germany and Holland vs Argentina.

The leaderboard didn't change much, but I was able to tie Justac00lguy for the lead in the Bonus one. :P

Regular Leaderboard

1. Vee 56 Pts
2. Justac00lguy 51 Pts
3. Gobli 49 Pts
4. ALIT 41 Pts
5. dcgc28 27 Pts
6. Jedizora 26 Pts
7. Atticus 20 Pts
8. Fig 13 pts
9. Dimoosky 12 Pts
10. Terminus 4 Pts

Bonus Points Leaderboard

1. Justac00lguy 20 Pts
1. Gobli 20 Pts
2. Jedizora 15 pts

And the upcoming games.

Brazil Vs Germany

Submit your predictions before Noon of this coming Tuesday.

Also, new bonus added: If you want to try to earn 5 more bonus points, all you have to do is guess the minute a goal is scored. As with the player bonus, you can also select 3 different times. You won't select the actual minute, but rather something like: 10th-20th minute, a span of ten minutes. Which means you are hoping a goal will be scored during that time. If indeed a goal is scored during that time, you earn 5 pts. Five more as long as you keep guessing right. :cool:

Gobli's Picks

Brazil 1-2 Germany (I don't think Brazil will win without Neymar)
Players: Hulk, Klose, Khedira.
Goals Time: 20th-30th, 40th-50th, 70th-80th.

Atticus's Picks

Brazil vs. Germany (1-2)

Jedizora's Picks

Brazil Vs Germany (0-1)
Fred, Miroslav Klose, Lukas Podolski
30th-40th, 40th-50th, 50th-60th

A Link In Time's Picks

Brazil 2-1 Germany

Justac00lguy's Picks

Brazil 2-1 Germany
Scorers: Hulk, Oscar, Muller
Goal Times: 10-20, 20-30, 60-70

Vee's Picks

Brazil vs Germany 2-1

Last edited by a moderator:

Jedizora

:right:
I'm Thinking it's going to be a close game.

Brazil Vs Germany (0-1)
Fred, Miroslav Klose, Lukas Podolski
30th-40th, 40th-50th, 50th-60th

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Brazil 2-1 Germany (I think losing Neymar will spur them on, plus Germany, apart from the first game, have been very mediocre)
Scorers: Hulk, Oscar, Muller
Goal Times: 10-20, 20-30, 60-70

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom