• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Working out

How often do you forum dwellers work out

• I don't go any exercise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 5 hours a week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 6 - 10 hours a week

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 11 - 20 hours a week

• 21 - 60 hours a week

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 61 - 120 hours a week

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 121 - 700 hours a week

• 701+ hours a week

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

Recently I've been getting back into my workout groove of 1 hour a day minimum. When it comes to work outs everyone has a different approach, some will do 2 hours every 3 days, some 1 hour every 6. I typically like to do my work out first thing in the morning an hour after I get up. It's feels right doing it then.

I'll usually listen to some music or a podcast.

As I was lifting my 10 ton weights drips of sweat loaded with bi-curious energy fell in my mouth, which got me thinking how often do you forum dwellers work out?

Reactions: Dio

Ninja

Well well well
4-5 times a week, about an hour and a half per session is what I do for the most part. Working out is an amazing stress reliever and gives me the "me" time I want without any interruptions. Podcasts are great, and I've been able to use Spotify to listen to whatever I want, which is a huge plus. It's a shame that YouTube stops playback when you lock your phone.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Currently I do full body training three days a week for two hour sessions with heavy compound lifts. Then I finish with cardio. I'm dieting so I can't gain a lot of strength right now but maintaining it means I will keep my muscle whilst my bodyfat percentage goes down.

I also do pull-ups, calf raises and grip training every day.

The gym plays crap music which makes me feel weaker so I generally like to put on some electro industrial playlists whilst I train to get me pumped.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I started running last year and try to go 4-5 times a week. Not so much recently due to family drama but hopefully back into it soon. I find such good stress relief

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I don't really work out per se, I just do cardio. I run a mile every other day and try to best my time. Maybe every once in a while I'll do sit ups or push ups, but I'm pretty bad at push ups.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I try to excercise as much as I can. I play a lot of sports so that’s some good cardio. I don’t really go to the gym/workout per se. I probably should though. Im already stronger than average people my age, I can bench 100 without any practice or training, but I’ve got too much body fat so I’m considering dieting to get that BF% down

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Yeah, I'm not really sure how to vote. Does running count as working out? Even if it does, I run for about 8-9 minutes 3 times a week, so... not quite 1-5 hours, not quite "I don't go any exercise" either.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I work out three times a week during fencing for a total of 6 hours and 40 minutes minimum each week. It is enough.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I haven't done a notable amount of Exercise since I took up Smoking.

I keep telling myself to quit and get back to the 20+ hours a week of solid work I was on circa 2013 but I never do.

3 times a week, Mon/Wed/Fri, like clockwork, 1-1.5 hours, weightlifting, depending on pace and how busy the gym is. Daily I do a range of bodyweight exercises at home and I have a set of dumbbells and a fitness ball. During summer I also bike quite a bit when it's not a gym day.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Currently doing four days a week. Ten sets of ten for most excersises so not lifting as heavy but doing more volume. Eating and growing a lot too.

Might up my training days now I'm gonna be able to get enough sleep each night. For the past couple of years I have been pretty deprived of that and not progressed as I would have liked.

A simpler, full-body workout, that I used to do Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday: Bench Presses, Incline Dumbbell Press, Seated Cable Rows, One-Arm Dumbbell Row, Squat, Leg Extensions and Oblique Crunches. I also want to try vacuum therapy in NYC clinic to reduce loose skin and get rid of cellulite. One of my friends advices me this procedure, she looks so gorgeous now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom