• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Woodfall Temple

Jedizora

:right:
Exactley what is woodfall temple? At the beginning of the game, we see it rise up from the bottem of the poisened swamp, with its doors wide open yet not wet, one of the pits filled with poison, the inhabadents all safe. Someone had to make it, but who? The deku? I doubt they are strong enough to lift up the bricks. The monsters? they don't seem smart enough. Majora? His time in the physical world was short, and I doubt he would have been able to make the temple without the deju noticing. although I can see him placing odwala there. What if it was Odwala himself? unless he was created out of thin air by majora, he would have a very good reson for calling himself a god. being able to build a temple for himself seems impressive. But if he was created by majora, this theory is thrown out the window. what are your thought? Am I missing something that the deku's said? Do you think its just nintendo logic and I wasted my time making this?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I've had the same ? myself and I've come to the conclusion that maybe Fierce Deity made them as grounds to worship the 4 Giants and revive their power if calamity were to strike Termina but that's just me.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
yep you forgot about the giant in woodfall. he built it, so the deku whould have a worshiping place. a good gess for it being underwater is probably the giant protecting it from majora, before he was posessed by odwala. he sunk the temple, put a barrier around it, and everything inside of it stayed alive. but i think he was possesed long enough to let the poisonis water(odwala brought the poison in,,,not the water) in and make the flowers in the water pit man-eaters...................and...well i guess thats it...

agree, but I dont see why the dekus couldnt had build it, I mean, they are not too strong, but look at the things that people from the past had done

Egypt1_Great_Pyramids.jpg

Mexico.Mex.Teotihuacan.PyramidMoon.01.jpg

the humans dont seem too strong to move build those things

Pen

The game is on!
Odolwa is some sort of a Jungle Warrior, and he/she might be the chief of the tribe that long ago built the temple. That tribe must have been strong enough to build it, and they seemed to live in the swamp (or jungle) so I think it's very likely to be that ancient jungle warrior tribe.
180px-Odolwa.png

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Odolwa is some sort of a Jungle Warrior, and he/she might be the chief of the tribe that long ago built the temple. That tribe must have been strong enough to build it, and they seemed to live in the swamp (or jungle) so I think it's very likely to be that ancient jungle warrior tribe.
180px-Odolwa.png

Actually, Odolwa wasn't even a real god, or guardian, or anything. He was one of the Giants sealed behind an evil mask. As were all the bosses, save Majora.

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
Like was said earlier, all four of the temples were created by the giants for worshiping from the corresponding location's inhabitants. It's sort of given. :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom