• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wolverine Movie 2013: Official Trailer

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So just recently I found out that a preview for Wolverine's next film--set to come out later this year--had been released.

[video=youtube;Rh1LdTFkm7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh1LdTFkm7I[/video]

Aside from Wolverine, it appears that we'll be seeing an old face return. Should be interesting what takes place between these two...again. Anywho, from what I've heard, this is going to take place after the events of X-Men: The Last Stand. Additionally, on another note, this is one of two other Marvel films set to come out this year (Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 being the others), so there should be a pretty exciting lineup ahead of us.

What are your thoughts on the trailer? Does it interest you, or are you looking forward to the other films more? Feel free to discuss your interpretations to the plot as well, but spoilerify when you think it necessary.

Dan

Another wolverine piece, oh man I feel sorry for the guy at this point. First the the last wolverine film bombed, then the wolverine and the x-men series was cancelled, I really hope this film isn't going to be bad. :I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom