• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Wolf link

Great amiibo ! I get used to having him with me and don't wanna do without him anymore. The thing I can't figger out is it says he will help you find shrines but he never seems to be bothered with that when he's with me. Is there a command or a way to get him to do that you know about?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Don't take it literally. It just means he's there as your companion. He won't point you to a shrine as far as i know.

I thought that was in his job description :) I figgered when I get real close and the sensor is going nuts but still can't find it he could at least go in the right direction and put his paws on his hips and shake his head, right?

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hmm, try setting the sensor to detect something else? I get the feeling the signal for shrines is different that for anything else in regards to Wolf Link

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I can find shrines without him,just making a point.

Points can be made, but the issue is, did wolf link actually lead you to anything when the sensor is set to anything other than shrines? I've only found documention on one other site about wolf link being able to lead you to stuff and to be frank wouldn't trust them to rake dog turds off a lawn if they were the last people to do so.

Ran into a lynell trying to get to a shrine and wolf was with me, he gave lynell a helluva runaround but got wasted . Gave me enough time to get buy him ,thanks buddy ,see ya tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom