• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Wolf Link curiosity

I know that I can get wolf link as a companion if I have the amiibo and Twilight Princess HD, and he’ll have the same amount of hearts saved. But, I also recently read that the health depends on how many hearts are left ‘after’ the trial of shadows.

What I’m currently confused on is, is the health in general, or will I have to be extra cautious while in the cave?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Can someone explain to me how the heart that are left would be different ?

If you get hurt alot during the Cave of Shadows and lose say 10 hearts and have 3 left then that's written to the amiibo so if you usethe amiibo in BOTW he will only have 3 hearts to fight with, you can keep doing the cave over and over to try and finish with as high as health as you want so as BOTW wolf will live longer.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
If you get hurt alot during the Cave of Shadows and lose say 10 hearts and have 3 left then that's written to the amiibo so if you usethe amiibo in BOTW he will only have 3 hearts to fight with, you can keep doing the cave over and over to try and finish with as high as health as you want so as BOTW wolf will live longer.
Cave of Shadows in TP?

Is that amiibo and Twilight Princess HD linked ?
Yeah. The wolf link amiibo can be used in TP HD to access the Cave of Shadows.

Can someone explain to me how the heart that are left would be different ?
As Jiro said, You hop in with say, 20 hearts, lose say, 15, and tap the amiibo onto the Wii U game pad or the pro controller, and it saves the remaining hearts. If you, as others had said, tap in on the Switch joy con with BotW running, wolf link appears with the afore mentioned 5 hearts.

Cave of Shadows in TP?
Yeah, it was something that was added to go along with the Wolf Link Amiibo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom