• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wizard101 Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
@Heroine of Time just checking real quick, is there no longer a vote minimum that we need to reach to achieve a lynch? I didn't see mention of it at the day's starting post.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Either way I think we should leave Sooshi be. Miller or not he'll probably die soon, withouit us wasting time lunching him or trying to save him, from night attacks
@Shroom she said yesterday that she took out the minimum starting today

Shroom

Either way I think we should leave Sooshi be. Miller or not he'll probably die soon, withouit us wasting time lunching him or trying to save him, from night attacks
@Shroom she said yesterday that she took out the minimum starting today

Ah I missed that. Thank you for the clarification.

Shroom

So, from our living user list we have:

The Living (12)
Of these, I have very little knowledge on Jamie (who's posted once this entire game), Libk, Doc,and DekuNut 2.0. They've not been active enough (and Doc and Deku just got back in the game) for me to really gauge on them. I wouldn't put my focus towards them as of now, and would rather follow up on people I do find suspicious.

As of now, those two are Sooshi and Sadia. I've already explained why I found Sooshi suspicious and why I think we're better off just leaving him be for now, but I find Sadia's play to be odd and her voting yesterday was super peculiar, and while she did post an excuse, I'm unsure if I really buy it. The other person I find strange is Timeless's voting. Timeless has kind of stayed under the radar and then popped in to get in for the lynch vote. I sort of assume they would be doing this to gain pips for killing town, but then they also jumped on the Pendio lynch, so I'm unsure. It's not exactly uncommon for mafia to hide in other member's lynches, but I don't know.

Any thoughts on this? Mostly on the Timeless situation? We've got roughly 2 days before we hit our deadline, and if we're going to keep progressing, we need to get talking.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
i asked for a replacement a while ago

Shroom

i asked for a replacement a while ago

I know. It's not looking like we're getting one yet though. I was just saying, as of this game, it's nearly impossible to know what your character's alignment is.

Mido

Version 1
Any thoughts on this? Mostly on the Timeless situation? We've got roughly 2 days before we hit our deadline, and if we're going to keep progressing, we need to get talking.

I think your suspicions of Timeless are similar to my original suspicions of yourself in that Timeless has conveniently been posting to seal lunches. I think he's expressed solid reasons for voting in the big picture, but mainly in his vote of Pendio. Honestly, my town read of him is primarily based on me trusting Gummy's judgment.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally

Sadia: 1 - Johnny Sooshi

No Votes Cast: Timeless, Tristan, Jamie, Mido, kokirion, Frozen Chosen, Sadia, DekuNut, Libk, Doc, Shroom

Day 4 will end on Sunday, August 28th at 9 PM PT. With 12 players alive, 7 is majority.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Who would you suggest as an alternative?
I'm not sure at this point, that's the problem. The remaining scum are playing a tight game. I'd throw the idea out to kill an inactive at this point, because I feel like they're easily remaining out of the spotlight. I'll try to ISO a few people tonight. For now, though, that's all I've got.

Shroom

Killing an inactive player at this point is a wasted lynch. I'm going to go ahead and

Vote: Sadia

If you can bring forward a better suspect, feel free to, but as of now, I think she's our best lynch target.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Is it really though? It's an easy way for scum to survive while playing low-key, and letting the inactives live is telling people that this general game inactivity is okay. Maybe killing inactive players is a good way to get the game moving again.
Besides, Sadia is a wasted lynch as well I feel.
Anyways, I'll start ISOing people by post count.
@Heroine of Time how long will you look for replacements before you give up and modkill Doc and Jamie?

Shroom

We can let Heroine just mod kill off inactives if she chooses it's appropriate. As far as getting the game moving, I really don't think that's going to happen regardless.

Why do you think Sadia is a wasted lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom