• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wizard101 Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I would advise against an extension. It's really only about a page or two worth of new material for the new day. I think we should just decide and get moving. I doubt anything else will come up and I'd rather not just drag the game out when it's been this inactive.

Pen

The game is on!
Vote: Extension

I am an Exalted Theurgist and thanks to my role I happen to be very sure Eduarda is scum. I am completely unfamiliar with the theme of this game, but I am sure someone here knows the theme and would be able to say that my role makes sense. I am sorry it had to come to this. I was hoping to get more people with me on the Eduarda wagon, but you all went after me instead. I have done all I can.

Mido

Version 1

I am an Exalted Theurgist and thanks to my role I happen to be very sure Eduarda is scum. I am completely unfamiliar with the theme of this game, but I am sure someone here knows the theme and would be able to say that my role makes sense. I am sorry it had to come to this. I was hoping to get more people with me on the Eduarda wagon, but you all went after me instead. I have done all I can.

I had to do some quick homework on what school theurgists lie in, and it seems to be the school of life. From my little experience with the game, I recall Life wizards generally being healers of sorts, but definitely not limited to that. (I suppose they are just the strongest healers.) This being said, unless you had some sort of blocking/investigative ability somewhere in your profile, how would you have discerned your certainty of Eduarda as scum? Perhaps I'm asking too much,vault my curiously rose one you claimed.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Although he did stop the gummy lynch Day 1, so there's still some townie points for him.
Unless we're scumbuds :bubsy:

I would advise against an extension. It's really only about a page or two worth of new material for the new day. I think we should just decide and get moving. I doubt anything else will come up and I'd rather not just drag the game out when it's been this inactive.
I agree, it's not worth it at this point

of course it comes down to a role claim smh

you're better than this

Pen

The game is on!
I had to do some quick homework on what school theurgists lie in, and it seems to be the school of life. From my little experience with the game, I recall Life wizards generally being healers of sorts, but definitely not limited to that. (I suppose they are just the strongest healers.) This being said, unless you had some sort of blocking/investigative ability somewhere in your profile, how would you have discerned your certainty of Eduarda as scum? Perhaps I'm asking too much,vault my curiously rose one you claimed.

My role functions similarly to the Follower role.

of course it comes down to a role claim smh

you're better than this

You people always seem to overrate me. I am moments away from certainly getting lynched. This was my last resort. I did not want to role claim, but there was nothing left for me to do. And seeing as I will probably get lynched still anyway, what difference does it really make?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Sorry for the inactivity, the motivation level is really low tbh

If Pendio flips town I'm definitely going to look more into Kokirion. That would then be two town lynches he would have led, so I'm going to be wary. It's not hard for mafia to start up lynches in inactive games such as this one. Although he did stop the gummy lynch Day 1, so there's still some townie points for him.
2 lynched I led XD
I've been completely inactive this day, I cannot possibly have led the Pendo lynch.
You could probably say I led the Deku lynch, but even there there have been a number of other people with an equal amount of influence.

kokirion

good luck getting a lynch with 5 hours left in the day

and if any one of you frickin fricks on the pendio lynch hop off i'm going to flip my lid
Everyone on the Eddie-wagon knows that's not gonna happen. If you genuinely wanted to lynch her you would've started that wagon a few days ago. right now the only thing it might accomplish is a no lynch. I find anyone who's know voting for Eddie or a no lynch a bit suspicious.

kokirion

I legit forgot about this. I've been busy the last couple days getting ready for my semester.

I want some time to read through stuff.
The damage you took already catched my attention. I'd say you've probably been targeted by a townie(s). The damage you took is very little, the mafia wouldn't bother with their nightkills. So why would a townie target you? Essentially that doesn't make you scum, townies can make mistakes as well. But it makes me wonder whether that townie (or townies) have some more information about you. What if this is some attempt of let's say a cop to get you killed without having to roleclaim?

And now I see this post. Why would you want an extension? You know very well that not enough people will vote for it to happen. It is too late in the day and this game is not active enough anyway. So this is a waste-vote. Not different from Sadia's last-minute Eduarda-vote.

I'm watching you.

Pen

The game is on!
It is not too late yet. We can still have an Eduarda lynch if we want to. Saying that it is too late to lynch Eduarda now is just lazy. Let us vote for the player we want lynched, not the player that others want lynched only to help them get their desired target lynched. Only two more votes on Eduarda would make her lynchable, so I do not think it is at all too late to change if it is what the players want.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
2 lynched I led XD
I've been completely inactive this day, I cannot possibly have led the Pendo lynch.
You could probably say I led the Deku lynch, but even there there have been a number of other people with an equal amount of influence.

Weren't you the first one to raise suspicion on him yesterday?

Why is everyone so opposed to an Eduarda lynch? Because of time constraints? Four people just posted, I don't think getting enough votes is the problem.

Why would pendio lie. If Eduarda was lynched and didn't flip scum, we'd just go after him tomorrow. Also, seeing as how he voted her right off the bat when the day started, his claim checks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom