• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess With Out Skills Against a Darknut......

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite enemies are Phantoms, Darknuts, Iron Knuckles. But, how do you kill Darknuts without earning special sword skills? Show me a video please!

Last edited:

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Darknuts from which game? There are many games with darknuts in them so you'll have to be more specific. (I only wrote the second part because it wouldn't let me post with just the first sentence.)

Sorry I feel stupid now. Twilight Princess, okay. I realize this video does have some sword skills, but I think you can see a way.[video=youtube;InhEsHSb6CM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InhEsHSb6CM&feature=relmfu[/video]

Last edited:
so back flip side step, stab-stab is when? and slash-slash jump attack slash-slash when? Srry, when means, is there any special timeing to perform it at.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sorry I can't provide a video, but honestly the easiest way to defeat a Darknut is this:

Run around it in a circle, slash once so it'll raise its shield and then circle it just a little bit more and you'll be able to hit its back three times without fail. Continue that repeatedly until you finish him off.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
so back flip side step, stab-stab is when? and slash-slash jump attack slash-slash when? Srry, when means, is there any special timeing to perform it at.

I was talking more about the bombs, but you can also time your attack for after the Darknut's attack.

To remove the armour, I find it easiest to just side step when they attack and then land a couple of blows. Once their armour is off though, I tend to use the back slice, so not sure of the best way to fight them without sword techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom