• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Windy and Ripply (CHAPTER ONE)

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
~Windy and Ripply(Chapter One)~
A Sonic the Hedgehog fanstory by dazzsheil

~~~~~~~~~~~CHAPTER ONE~~~~~~~~~
-------Windy and Ripply.....for Green Hill Zone--------

"Ugh....where....where am I? This place feels awfully familliar to me......it's distant but there in my mind" Those were the first words I had spoken when I had awoken in this new,colorful,vibrant world.
The trees greener than the grass itself,the sea as clear as glass.This place seemed perfect."Hey,Tails! Who's that over there?!?" said a mysterious voice in the distance.I decided to walk towards the
two,emm,creatures and introduce myself."I'm Locke,Locke Fitzgibbon.You are???" asked the blue figure."I'm Sonic.Sonic the Hedgehog.This is Miles Prower,but we all call him Tails."These two are
so peculiar.I've never really seen anything like these two....well,as far as I can remember anyways.Hmm....I wonder do they know how I got here? It's worth a shot ain't it?"Eh,Sonic? Do you have ANY
idea as to how I got here,or WHY I am here?" I asked."Unfortunatly Locke,no,I don't.Tails,you got any idea?" "Well Sonic,remember that one time where we met our other selves from the past? It's kinda
like that except Locke here has no alter ego.He must have came through a dimenional ripple in his world,Robotniks been doing that ALOT lately.Haven't you noticed Sonic?" I was completely lost at
that point.The last thing I remember doing before I got here was playing some Final Fantasy Adventure on my GameBoy and then BAM! I end up here.....I need to find a way to get out of this world I
am in."Sonic.Do you know where Robotnik is now? He could be my ticket to leaving....wherever here is!" "Sure! It will take us a while but I think we can do it.First we need to get out of Green Hill.....
Tails,summon the Wind X-1." "Sure thing Sonic!" Soon enough a red aeroplane came towards us and we hopped in,not knowing what would await us mid-flight........

SONIC,TAILS and LOCKE cleared CHAPTER ONE!

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK!!!!
(Other chapters will be longer,this is just a short intro that is just one short paragraph to introduce Sonic,Locke and Tails)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom