• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Windwaker Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zelda Granny

I am playing through Windwaker for the first time and I have a question about an item. Several of the "mermen" have mentioned an item called the "golden triumph forks" but I cannot find them. Where are they, what are they, and what exactly are they used for? I have all of the other items including the "light arrow" but I am curios about this item. Great game, even my daughter who has never played a video game before is playing. Any help will be appreciated.

Well assuming you said that you have the Light Arrow already, you already got them. The Triumph Forks were basically a mis-pronunciation for the pieces of the Triforce of Courage. That should probably answer where, what, and what their used for.

Z

Zelda Granny

Thanks, don't know why I didn't figure that out, I assumed they were a separate item, like the grappling hook or hook shot. Really like the grappling hook by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom