• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Windows 11

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So Windows 11 is available for download. Of course your device has to meet the requirements. So is this a yay or nay for you? According to some reviews it's not really significant better compared to windows 10 (they say) but microsoft is looking to the future (they say) and then windows 11 might be useful (they say)

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I don't like changes on my computer in general... I'd only really upgrade it if I had to. They don't really do most of their changes to improve anything, they just like change for the sake of change and that they know they can make money of off it...

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I am satisfied with 10, it does not need an update yet. I was happy that it fixed a lot of the problems people had with 8 like trying to force touch screen features on laptops and computers that don't have touch screen use.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Having upgraded my laptop to WIndows 11, I can safely say that it's... alright. It's a crisp looking user interface, but there just doesn't seem to be much reason to make the jump yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom