• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind Waker - Windfall Island Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

millertime_1985

i got frustrated with spirit tracks so i returned to wind waker that iv not played for over 4 years...
im on windfall island trying to catch the kids...

so far i have caught 3 of them.. but the last one thats in the tree... how do i catch him?
id got over to him using the leaf but nothing happens when i land on the tree next to him...

any ideas?

thanks in advance.

Austin

Austin
One is behind a bush on the outside walls, near the guy dancing near the gravestone.
One is behind the bomb shop. You have to siddle across a small gap and climb the veins.
One behind the gravestone where the man dances.
One is in the tree where the old guy tries to tell you his story. You have to do an roll attack for him to fall down.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Yes, you have to roll into the tree and he will fall down. Then you can chase him and finish that part.

Hah, I did the same thing when I was younger. You have to roll into the tree for him to fall down. when you finish the game of hide and seek, you get a piece of heart from the kids. if you go back and see the teacher, you get a purple rupee (50 rupees). and if you go roll into the tree by the bomb shop after you get the 50 rupees, you will get a joy pendant. if you give 20 of those to the teacher, you will get your own private cabana. and if you give 40 of those, you will get a mask that will let you see the HP left of enemies.

Too much info, I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom