• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Wind Waker Wii U

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Ok, I can understand how you guys feel about wind waker having a remake. Well it doesn't have to have one,but it would be a good idea if they made a new wind waker game and it don't have to be called wind waker 2, you know like in the game Link and Tetra found the new hyrule which they search for like 3 years or so. I always wanted to see how they establish the new hyrule. Anyway aside from that, there always been something that worries me. What worries me is that when you play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the nintendo wii virtual console that you can't used the rumble feature on Ocarina of Time. I really didn't like that the virtual console games didn't have the rumble feature. I think that it was one mistake of the nintendo wii system, but there is one thing I realized. I realized that the virtual console doesn't have any gamecube games, but hey the nintendo wii don't have a problem with that because it's compatible with gamecube games. You know like how you can put your gamecube games in your nintendo wii and it will load up and you can get on it and play it. Well the problem is that the Wii U is not compatible to gamecube games period. So gamecube controllers or what ever will not work on the Wii U, but something about the Wii U got me thinking otherwise. That the capabilities of the Wii U controller buttons and the build in 6.2-inch screen not to mention the rumble feature can make me think that it could work for gamecube games, and yes i know i said that it can't work for the gamecube games because it's not compatible, but just because the gamecube's disc and controller are not compatible to the Wii U doesn't mean you can't play gamecube games on the Wii U. What i meant was just imagine if the Wii U had it's own virtual console, like the wii did but the difference is that:you can play gamecube; N64 and other games on there, there will be a rumble feature, and you don't have to worry about getting a game boy advance for certain gamecube games because of the build in screen. So those are my reasons why the Wind Waker can work on the Wii U.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
To be honest, as much as I love Wind Waker, I don't want a remake. At least, not now. Mainly since it's totally unnecessary: it still plays, looks, and feels great, and there's not really much that would make a Wind Waker remake worthwhile. It's pretty old now, sure, but it's aged well and still (probably) easy enough to find on Ebay. A few years down the road, I can see a potential re-release of Wind Waker, but definitely not now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom