• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind waker walkthroughs shortcuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to get the last song in the game. Where do I go so I can get the song of passing?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
On Windfall Island you find this guy. Iirc you show him the wind waker and you get the song.
guide-tww-songofpassing-002-886x511.jpg

Thanks so very much. Oh by the way how do you find something in the walkthrough when you know not where to look within it? That's why I asked here.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Thanks so very much. Oh by the way how do you find something in the walkthrough when you know not where to look within it? That's why I asked here.
It depends on what you're looking for. If it's something sidequest related you can always check the walkthrough for sidequests. If it's something specific like a character or small village or whatever, you can check out the Zelda wiki. Otherwise there's nothing else than just go through the walkthrough and see if it comes up what you wanna know ;)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Agreed, topic looks resolved. If you need the thread reopened for any reason feel free to PM either me or another member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom