• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Wind Waker Wind Waker Tingle Bottles.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
What sort of thing did you write on your Tingle Bottles in WWHD? I'm sure you found some funny ones. I had one that was really good.

"Your Message is in Another Bottle"
I found that one, and made a bunch of copies. I thought it was simply hilarious.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I wrote a few at the beginning along the lines of how I really loved replaying The Wind Waker and stuff, but after that I used them almost exclusively to share pictographs for figurines. Whenever I received a rare or easily-missable one (like Cyclos) or bought myself a Legendary Pictograph, I would pass it on in a Tingle Bottle.

Fig

The Altruist
I wrote a few at the beginning along the lines of how I really loved replaying The Wind Waker and stuff, but after that I used them almost exclusively to share pictographs for figurines. Whenever I received a rare or easily-missable one (like Cyclos) or bought myself a Legendary Pictograph, I would pass it on in a Tingle Bottle.

That's what I did too! Sometimes I just forget to take a picture of an important character like a boss or I simply do not want to backtrack while I'm collecting my treasures, so whenever I see a picture of something I don't already have for the Nintendo Gallery. I automatically store into my own Picto-Box and resend it towards the blue ocean so that other players may have the chance to collect and redeem their own figurines. The Tingle Bottles are really a nice feature and I always find myself trying to hunt down every single pne, even if it means costing my life. :xd:

You know that one Rito who disappears after the Earth Temple? I'd missed him, and his figurine was the last thing I needed for 100%. I sent out a bottle saying I needed him and within half-an-hour I found a pictograph of him bobbing off Windfall. It was cool having that kind of community support.

DarkLink17

Well then
Usually just random drawings and messages with no meaning at all. The bottles themselves are my favorite part of the remake though, as they add that subtle multiplayer aspect that the series needs.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The majority of my Miiverse posts are photos of various characters to help other people along with the Nintendo Gallery side-quest, but I do sometimes drop fun messages into the ocean.

"KEEP THE GREAT SEA CLEAN! Stop dropping bottles into our oceans!"

"What, you just open other people's post, just like that?"

"Dear Mary, I regret that we cannot wed, for I found a wonderful island with a chap in green tights..."

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
In the beginning I wrote stuff about how I love the quality or something, pointless stuff y'know? And then for about two islands I did a "guess what island I'm at" until someone pointed out that the location is attached with the posts. I also send out the pictures I get that will qualify in the gallery. I don't keep the ones I get because I want to get all the images on my own, but I figure pay it forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom