• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind Waker Robbed Me!

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
HACKZ! D:!

P.S. I assume that this is in the right Forum since this is the only place that accepts videos. If not please inform me why it wouldn't be included here, thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
That's a very odd glitch. I assume this was during a three heart run? Though that would have no effect on the rupees and stuffs.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hehe... It was really funny that you kept saying hack, and it definitely is an odd glitch!!!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
whoa never seen that happen before on my wind waker first run it didnt do that mabye its because your console put a fake rupee there for i didnt see a rupee there before

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Wow. Do you know how to reproduce the glitch? It'd make a great addition to any glitch site, and fake rupees would be amazing to walkthrough!

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Interesting "glitch", but you say hacks. I believe it's a Hack because of the way the Rupee is spinning. Rupees don't spin like that in Wind Waker!!

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Honestly I couldn't stop laughing as I was watching this video. I never had any problems when I played Wind Waker but I've had glitches on other zelda games.

The......oddness? of the way that rupee is spinning makes me think you either hacked it or glitched it really, really bad.

The only problem I've ever had with rupees in Wind Waker was in the Forbidden Woods, where there was a rupee right inside the floating tree, but I couldn't get it because I wasn't able to get close to enough to the tree and grab it, for some odd reason.

I don't understand or know how that could happen.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Whoa so many responses already! And to clear a few things up:

1. This wasn't during a 3 Hearts Run, this was in the Dragon Roost Island dungeon.
2. I was attacked by a rat which caused a ton of my rupees to scatter everywhere. They all spun like the blue rupee in the video I think, and I got them all back except for the blue one(obviously =P).
3. I bought/received this game new many many years ago.

And yes I do talk to my TV when st00fs like this happens(or if a boss won't die!!) =P

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Ah... Zelda... How awesome for art thou Zelda...
That's spectacular. I've never seen a rupee spin like that, even when I was attacked by a rat. That's really cool, though. If you could figure out how to reproduce that, I bet you could find a way to do that with multiple rupees at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom