• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind Waker Pirate Version Sign Ups

Jedizora

:right:
Okay, this is wind waker, except link is a pirate with his own pirate crew and ship. all of the events still go on, and he already has someof his items,(manily gappiling hook, bombs, fire arrors, and telescope) he was taken during a raid on outset and rose threw the ranks. any way we need people to be his crew. we have 4 spots open:
I also need some other people
Prison guard(need 2)
Judge
Mayor
Taken:
Bodyguard, by master sword 13
search and rescue, by atsuma and hawk the warrior
Person in charge of treasure, by cucco power
Exacuter, taken by linknmike
prison guard, by linknmike(still need 2)
Cabin boy, by Hawk the Warrior
Artillary, taken by hero of time and someone I know and durion.
Lookout, taken by magantha
We do not need any body from tetra's ship iincludong tetra for reasons explained in the 3rd chapter. Relatives, however are okay.
Oh, and don't tell me I don't have a first mate. i made that myself. here is waht a sign up for my first mate might look like:
Name: Zordo
Cloths: Black tunic.
Weapon: (artillery do not get wepons) A sword.
Personaltiy: nice if you don't get in there way, But don't ask him for help or he will take you and your family prisoner.

Any way, I hope you enjoy it. The story will start once All the sign ups. If you only want an apperance, Just put a name.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Ao Tusk
Cloths: Black outfit composed of black pants, black shirt, black boots, and a pendant.
Weapons: A sword and a pirate pistol if possible
Personaltiy: nice, cool, collected, helps others and loves the sea.

You can use him anywhere you want, in any open slot. :) Good luck with your story.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I will sign up for Bodyguard because I'm awesome.

Name: Rio
Clothes: Light blue tunic with a dark blue scarf around the shoulders. A belt around his waist and over his shoulder for his sword, and tights and brown boots. Oh yeah, and fingerless leather gloves.
Weapons: Sword, preferably metal and long. Bow and arrow, preferably wooden.
Personality: Will protect friends at all costs, and normally considers both sides of a story, his friend's side and the enemy's.

WIN!

Jedizora

Your both in. I need The rest of the pirate crew Before i can post the first chapter. Please sign up. you can sign up more then once! Well, twice.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Your both in. I need The rest of the pirate crew Before i can post the first chapter. Please sign up. you can sign up more then once! Well, twice.
I see that you are having few signees. Why don't you pm your friends or vm some random people and ask them to join the story? I did that in the past and it worked quite well.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Name: Matthew
Cloths: Red tunic with belt that has sword buckle
Weapons: 2 handed sword, boomerang(to stun and get treasure),hidden gun(to assassinate from far away)
Personality:stern and will guard the treasure at all costs! unless Link wants him to do something else

i will be playing as person who guards treasure as seen in dialogue

Jedizora

Thanks for the sign up. I was looking over yours and Atsumas sign up, and I boticed that you guys both have guns. I thought about it, and this is Loz. There Bo guns. As a consolation, you two get bows.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
hope i be treasure gaurder please edit first post to have me as treasure guarder

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Name: Flash
Clothes: Long brown robe held shut by a black belt with a silver rupee. He has a hood which covers his entire face.
Weapons: He uses a seemingly endless supply of knives which he stabs, slashes, and throws. Occasionally he uses a long japanese katana though.
Personality: He is cool and collected, but has no restraint and doesn't follow orders well. He is intellegent and will act on his own accord if he deems it necisary. He is willing to kill at any time, but never lets his temper get the best of him.
He is the executor or a member of the artillary.
If you include him, please make him as mysterious as possible. Thanks!

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Okay, thanks!

Hmmm.... If I put a picture, would it meet the thirty character limit, since it's worth a thousand words?

I got a prison guard idea!

Name: Mӕlstrom
Clothes: Brown pirate-age equivilint of jeans, red long-sleeved shirt.
Weapons: Just a big club.
Personality: None. He just does what he's told, and is kinda dumb.

Jedizora

I am very sorry, but we don't do triplets. I shall take the 2nd one. And don't expect me to do that A and e combined thing with the name.

Hawk the Warior

Knight of The Twilight
seems cool. I'll play

Name: Hawk
Clothes: dark green tunic-thing, with light armor over it, and brown pants.
Weapons: bow slung on his back, and a thin dagger hanging from his belt. Has a staff with a hawk (what else?) carved on the top.
personality: doesn't talk much, and is silent when he walks, so he seems to sneak up on people. He is quick and decisive when he fights.

Could you make him search and rescue? He might spy/check out a place, like a scout.

Jedizora

Your in. I can definatly use him. His clothes are how I origanlly pictured zordo in the other fanfic I wrote, the story of zordo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom