• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind Waker, I need help

Hope this post is allowed. I’m new here, and this also looked like the best place to post it. As big of a Zelda fan as I am, I have yet to fully complete Wind Waker! Something always comes up! I don’t want to give up, but I am completely stuck, I’ve even snooped out some walkthroughs, and can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong!

So, I’ve completed the Air temple and Earth temple. After I left the last temple, King of Red Lions informs me that NOW I should go looking for the triforce shards. I’ve gone to several islands that are marked on the chart that I got quite awhile back (then one you pay for). I’ve defeated all the enemy’s outside and inside. I make it to the room with the air marking on the ground. I stand on top of it and whip out the wind waker. It even makes that noise, indicating that the wind waker is needed. I play the Wind Song, aaaaand... It pops up with a message saying “You can play this song here, but nothing will happen”..... I’m just so confused. Am i doing something wrong? Is there a side quest that is mandatory to begin this quest? I also have been to the islet of steele, which is often referred to as the first place to visit in walkthroughs. Anyone have any idea whatsoever? Could it just be a glitch? I’ve been stuck on this for weeeks. Thanks!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Are you certain you are playing Wind's Requiem? It is the very first song you obtained back on Dragon Roost Isle from the Shrine of Winds?

I think Spirit would be the best person to help you, I haven't even gone that far in the game.

But Welcome to the forums.

I'm sure you'll love it here, we're great community.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Hope this post is allowed. I’m new here, and this also looked like the best place to post it. As big of a Zelda fan as I am, I have yet to fully complete Wind Waker! Something always comes up! I don’t want to give up, but I am completely stuck, I’ve even snooped out some walkthroughs, and can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong!

So, I’ve completed the Air temple and Earth temple. After I left the last temple, King of Red Lions informs me that NOW I should go looking for the triforce shards. I’ve gone to several islands that are marked on the chart that I got quite awhile back (then one you pay for). I’ve defeated all the enemy’s outside and inside. I make it to the room with the air marking on the ground. I stand on top of it and whip out the wind waker. It even makes that noise, indicating that the wind waker is needed. I play the Wind Song, aaaaand... It pops up with a message saying “You can play this song here, but nothing will happen”..... I’m just so confused. Am i doing something wrong? Is there a side quest that is mandatory to begin this quest? I also have been to the islet of steele, which is often referred to as the first place to visit in walkthroughs. Anyone have any idea whatsoever? Could it just be a glitch? I’ve been stuck on this for weeeks. Thanks!
Play the first song you learned when you first got the baton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom