• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind Waker Help

You mean the "Forbidden Woods"?
I can't remember where the boss key is, so I found the link Zelda Dungeon's walkthrough for that particular dungeon here: The Wind Waker Walkthrough. If I'm ever stuck on any given dungeon, I always pull out the map and look for rooms that I haven't explored yet or still have chests in them. That usually gets me to where I need to go. If you're still stuck and can't think of anything to do, then Zelda Dungeon has some really nice walkthroughs on their main site.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I think I rmember the Boss key being in the room where you fight the Moblins. It has a gate (behind it is the chest) and there are a bunch of crystals to hit all around the room. You go to the central hub (the room with the giant hanging flower) and cut the vines with the boomerang. When you hit the bottom you hop off of the flower onto the moving platform and use the Deku Leaf to go down the hall. Eventually you will reach the room. This is for the Forbidden Woods...... I think.

I don't believe there is a Boss key for the Forsaken Fortess..... Actually I PRETTY sure there is not one.....

BUT! Do what S.Mario said and check out the Zelda Dungeon WindWaker Guide. I'm pretty sure I remembered it correctly, but you can clarify if you want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom