• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind Waker (HD) Help?

Hello! I am posting this thread because I am seeking assistance on this issue:

I am trying to obtain 10 Knight's Crests and learn the Great Hurricane Spin technique BEFORE I obtain the Master Sword.

Yes, it IS possible to do this, because I have done it before. However, I have forgotten how to do it over the years; the last (and only) time I have done this was... well, let's put it this way: YouTube didn't exist back then.

I am now playing The Wind Waker HD, and I am trying to replicate this goal. Here is what I have done so far and where I am:

I) Completed the first two dungeons

II) Completed half of the Tower of the Gods (obtained the Hero's Bow)

III) Learned the Ballad of Gales

After learning the Ballad of Gales, I went to the Fairy Island to get the Fire and Ice Arrows (because you need them on Fire and Ice Island, respectively) because I needed the Ice Arrows in order to obtain the Power Bracelets. However, the game tells you that you will not be able to save the Fairy Queen until you've rescued Aryll and met up with Zelda--which is AFTER you get the Master Sword.

By the way, I need the Power Bracelets to get inside the Savage Labyrinth.

So, is there ANYWHERE on the Great Sea where I can find Darknuts that doesn't require items that I do NOT have as of now?

Shark Island has some, but I need the Iron Boots and the Skull Hammer, and I can not obtain either of these until AFTER the Master Sword.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
before the master sword huh? that's pretty tricky
egh, I think most of where darknuts are found requires some type of item post master sword that I can think of, if you've done so before then you only have so many places to check out, I guess use process of elimination
my guesses are angular island and star island

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom