• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Wind Waker Wind Waker Hacks?

Alex

~TLoZ Veteran~
Just downloaded Wind Waker to PC cuse i thought it'd be fun to download some hacks and glitches like infinite hover, moon jump, etc and stuff, anyone know where i can download hacks in general to Wind waker on PC?

I've said this before, discussing were ROMs and emulators can be acquired as well as hacks for them is advertising which is against ZD site rules, ROMs and emulators are illegal.

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
Aren't Roms fine as long as you own the game, or is that just with that one file for the PlayStation emulator?

It's believed by many that there are exceptions or loop holes that make ROM's legal under specific circumstances these beliefs are wrong, if you download a ROM your essentially stealing and or taking/receiving stolen property, owning a copy of the game then downloading a ROM of it would be pretty much the same as buying a copy of a game then afterward stealling another copy of the same game from the store, I don't know very much about the playstation emulator but depending on what games it has available, it could be legally contracted with those who own the rights to the games available making it a legal means of acquiring vintage games but if it has access to Nintendo property it would very likely fit into the category of illegal emulation.

Last edited:

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
Well I know the Playstation 1 is legal is you own it, at least the file that lets you run it. But I the roms are another story, there probably illegal everywhere....Thanks for the reply, I'm now going to go research this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom