• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind Waker Abridged Sign Ups

OotLord1003

Young Link
Ok, to all of you who want to voice in my zelda abridged, I will be holding auditions. (if this is the wrong place to put this thread, please move it to where is should belong)

Characters

The King of Red Lions
(Obi-wan-kenobi type voice, but he seems to be a bit dumber than he sounds)​

Tingle
(Smarter than the OTHER tingle, but yet he craves rupees)​

The Killer Bees/Bombers
(Man, these guys are JERKS!!! Although that some appear to be boys, they are appaerantly girls)​

Medli
(Obsessed fan girl over link, this voice should be able to talk like a crazy person)​

Makar
(Should be played be played by an older person, yet his voice is VERY high pitched. He is obbsessed about saving the world from green house gasses, he ih FURIOUS that the polar ice cap melted, forming the great sea.
----------------------------------------------------------------​

If you would like to play one of these parts, you must at least have a youtube account, if you don't that's fine. But it would be great if you did.​

So first pick a part, then sayb these lines for a specific character.​

King of Red Lions: Don't Worry! I've got the power of Sinking to the oceon floor in my hands!​

Tingle: Well yes I can be able to provide you with this...RUPEES!!! I LOVE RUPEES!!!​

Killer Bees/Bombers: Hey! I'm not a boy! I'm a girl! now play hide and seek with us!!​

Medly: Oh Link....being held by you is like be thrown of a cliff and landing in unicorn poop.​

Makar: I'M trying to save the world, what are YOU doing...huh? I belive that your riding a boat who can't remember the name of this game!​

So send me you saying either one of these lines, and I will see if you will be in my Wind Waker Abridged series!
My E-mail is [email protected].
So just send me the audio file of your lines! Good luck!​

Last edited:

OotLord1003

Young Link
Hey Zelda'sChild, can you send them again? You need to send them as an WMA or an MP3.
Either Way, I can't listen to them.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
They are WMA files, so I don't know what's wrong with them... o_O

My laptop is Windows 7, and I do have problems trying to open files on older computers. I'll send them again, and if they still don't work I'll try on our shared computer and try to get them to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom