• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Will You Pre-order?

Will you pre-order?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'll take my chances on the release date

• No, but I plan to

• No, I will not be purchasing it

• Total voters

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
yeah ill pre-order it from anywhere BUT Gamestop. Used to love that place, but they are just.... ahh whats the point in explaining

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Nahhh I'll take my chances. I don't know that many people in my town with 3ds and other than that I barely know any Zelda fans in my town, I think I'm fine

bunny

birb overlord
If I can get the money, I'd like to pre-order it. Highly anticipated games tend to get sold out quickly where I live, and sometimes it takes awhile before the good stores get them back in stock again. My other only option is Wal-Mart, and their games are usually a little more expensive than other places. If all goes according to plan, I will be pre-ordering.

Kirino

Tatakae
Probably not. I usually only pre-order if there's a bonus for doing so, and I never have any issues finding new games at the same day as their release, or even weeks after; not even with really big releases, so I'm not at all worried about ALBW selling out. I'll still probably be buying it as soon as it releases, but I see no point in pre-ordering it, and chances are I'll have no problem finding a copy whenever I want.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
For some reason I am not attracted to this game. I guess because it's not as hyped or maybe I'm just not interested. It also may be because of the stamina meter and touch controls, the latter of which caused widespread disdain towards PH.

Salem

SICK
For some reason I am not attracted to this game. I guess because it's not as hyped or maybe I'm just not interested. It also may be because of the stamina meter and touch controls, the latter of which caused widespread disdain towards PH.
It's not really touch controls, you use the circle pad for movement and buttons for items, the stamina meter is only used for items, and it recharges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom