• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Will you play Breath of the Wind on Wii U or Nintendo Switch?

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Why are you asking me to choose? thats a really bad thing to do.....
Im not gonna choose... Im gonna buy both, play both.. and keep 2nd copies of them both sealed...... Nintendo, senpai... I will stalk you forever....
Keep releasing zelda games... and zelda bundle......
And now... having seen what the new console looks like.... Bring on a Zelda sheikah slate design Switch console!!!!!!! I WILL BUY IT!!!!! <3

Depends on how cheap the Switch is, next year is already filled with games i want for Q1 and i rather play a lesser graphical version and save my money for other games too.

It really depends on how quickly I can get my hands on the switch. Knowing Nintendo the number of pre-orders will probably be on the smaller side and scalpers love to take advantage of this. If I am able to get my hands on one of them on day one, then I definitely will play it on the Switch. But if not, I don't know if I can wait. I may have to get it for both. That is assuming that they come out on the same day which I guess I don't know for sure.

It really depends on how quickly I can get my hands on the switch. Knowing Nintendo the number of pre-orders will probably be on the smaller side and scalpers love to take advantage of this. If I am able to get my hands on one of them on day one, then I definitely will play it on the Switch. But if not, I don't know if I can wait. I may have to get it for both. That is assuming that they come out on the same day which I guess I don't know for sure.

Just looked that up. I didn't know it was a 3 week difference between the Wii and the Gamecube for TP. I got it for Wii and will for sure get it for N Switch.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Switch, because I'll probably buy it on release. Hope it's in a bundle.

I'll buy the Switch for that in hopes that they'll make a Zelda bundle just like they did with WWHD.

hwrdjacob

The Nintendo Knight
I'm scared they're gonna sh!t the bed with the Switch version like they did with the Wii TP due to the differences between the two consoles. For now my decision is 85% Wii U, unless they reveal the Joy Cons can, in fact, replicate Gamepad functionality with dual screens. Then most of my concerns will be eased.

I'm hoping we'll hear more about the differences between the two versions prelaunch. If not, I'll probably wait a few weeks until people write review articles detailing the pros and cons of each version and decide then. I already own a WiiU, so the Switch needs to be worth it, you know? I'm patient. I've waited years for this game; I can wait a few extra weeks.

Most likely Wii U. At the very least, at first. I already have a Wii U. But I probably won't be immediately buying an Switch unless I have a really good reason too. If I DID have one though it would be pretty awesome to play it anywhere I go.

I've heard that using the Switch "tablet" as a second screen while playing on a TV will not be possible, which is a bit of a bummer, because I adore having my map and items on the Wii U controller when playing TPHD and WWHD. I could get used to not having the map on hand in the Switch version, but I think I will stick with the Wii U version for that reason alone. The game was designed for the Wii U, so I think it will be better suited for it, just like TP was really better suited for GCN than the Wii.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Wii U because, as of today, I'm not getting a Switch.

This is open to change, and in fact, I'm really hoping to see something that will change my mind, but I can't see myself getting a Switch, much less getting one just for one game.

Switch version for me so I can play it on the go, hopefully enticing other people to buy the system as well :) always good when people jump ship TO Nintendo, instead of FROM Nintendo to other devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom