• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will you get Pokémon Snap?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Yes, I will absolutely pick this title up. I tend to enjoy Pokémon spin-off titles way more than main titles.

I really love the N64 Pokémon Snap and am excited to be able to play something similar in HD. Looking forward to figuring out the game’s secrets as well and it looks like this one might also attempt some kind of story instead of setting up just a premise and then away you go. Pokémon Puzzle League HD is my next dream remaster side game now that Snap and Mystery Dungeon have been done.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Kit and Krysta shared some gameplay from the first pokemon snap level
it's... not good lol
I mean itvisually looks good I guess, and it's probably better than snap was, but... jeez
why are you on a rail the whole time? Why can't you stop to take some pictures, or move out to another angle? I still don't see the appeal of these games

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Kit and Krysta shared some gameplay from the first pokemon snap level
it's... not good lol
I mean itvisually looks good I guess, and it's probably better than snap was, but... jeez
why are you on a rail the whole time? Why can't you stop to take some pictures, or move out to another angle? I still don't see the appeal of these games
b/c why do anything wild when you can wake up to millions of $60 in your back pocket

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
No. I've kind of lost all interest in the franchise, and there are much better games to spend my $60 on. For those that do, however, tell me how it is!

It looks cool, but I'll probably wait on it. I love the N64 game, but these days I rarely pay the full $60 for a game unless it's something I know I really want. I just don't know if it could be worth $60. That said, it is the best looking Pokemon game in a long time for me. At least it was until that Arceus game was revealed. It's kind of funny. The main series has lost me at this point, but lately the spinoffs are drawing me back to Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom