• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will you get Pokémon Snap?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
So I recently took a look at the trailer for Pokémon Snap, and it looks like it will be super relaxing to play. You take pictures of all sorts of Pokémon as you explore.

I think it will be a great game to play if you’re looking to calm down and relax. I definitely want to try it out, but I think I’ll wait a bit to see the reviews and gameplay first. There’s also the price, it’s actually $60. I thought it might be less than that, especially with it being a side game.

Will you be getting Pokémon Snap?

Last edited:
I won't play it unless someone buys it for me.

I think it really sucks that Game Freak have so much money and that Pokemon is the most lucrative media IP in history and they can't hire a team (or do it themselves) to make a game with more than 200 Pokemon out of almost 1000.

I wouldn't expect every Pokemon to be in what is a spin off game, its much more important to have the world and Pokemon be believable to a degree. But money is no object to that company and the new information makes it look like such a low effort and its a full priced game (at least in the UK).

The original game on the N64 had 63 Pokemon in it. That game wasn't originally mean to be a Pokemon game but at the time there were only a couple of gens of Pokemon in existence.

Four generations of consoles later and this game only has around 200?

I just think the Pokemon bar has been set so low that people are starting to accept mediocrity. There should be way more Pokemon in this game than 200.

I'll think even less of the game if they sell premium DLC with more areas and Pokemon after release.

Last edited:

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I still don’t quite know enough about it to say. I thought the original was fun but nothing special, so I really don’t have a big affection for it.

I especially don’t want to be supporting the Pokémon Company until they get their act together, so unless something in this game really wows me I don’t think I’ll get it.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Yep! A must have for me!

The original game on the N64 had 63 Pokemon in it. That game wasn't originally mean to be a Pokemon game but at the time there were only a couple of gens of Pokemon in existence.
Only the first gen even, so it was about a third of the existing ones

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
The artstyle looks like trash. I'll see if I can get the N64 version. Did they rerelease it on Wii U VC?

Quin

Disaster Master
I don't decide to buy games from one trailer, so who knows. I will if its good. I liked the n64 game.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I don't really think I'll get this, but not sure. I've just been getting back into playing games for my Switch the last few months. It depends what my friends decide to get

It looks really good ngl. A big step up from SwSh.
What, this is an unpopular opinion?
No offense, but I don't see why. It really does look beautiful.
Or am I just blind?

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I will most definitely get it, I had the Pokemon Snap game when it was on the Nintendo 64 and it was a lot of fun. It's a very easy relaxing game that I don't see myself rage quitting over. I know that they have a lot of pokemon now in the series, but who knows they could add more later like a dlc...

the graphics look great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom