• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will You Be Subscribing to Disney+?

Will you be subscribing to Disney+?

• Yes, right away

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes, eventually

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disney's new streaming subscription service, Disney+, launches next week, so I'm curious how many people here are planning on subscribing.

Some of the classic movie offerings are enticing, but I've already seen them so many times that only the new content has me interested. The Mandalorian looks like the best Star Wars has been since Disney took over, so I'll probably subscribe for a month to watch that once it's over.

What about you? Are you going to subscribe to Disney+ at launch or sometime later or not at all?

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Nope. I don't subscribe to any streaming service. Disney+ won't be any different in that regard.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Eventually cuz there are so many movies and tv shows that I have missed from when I was younger. But first I need to wait a bit cuz PS Plus is due soonish or already went and i just haven't checked yet. I want to stagger them a bit.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I already subscribed to Disney+, mostly so I could watch The Mandalorian, but also because I made an agreement with my sisters to share an account with them.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Absolutely. The Mandalorian is easily the best piece of visual Star Wars media, and it's probably the big reason that people subscribing to the service are subscribing to the service. If you're pirating the show, you're not making some sort of moral stand. You're just pirating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom