• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will You Be Spoiling the Next Zelda Wii U Title for Yourself?

I don't remember Twilight Princess trailer being filled with spoilers so I thought Skyward Sword would be the same too, but Nintendo was just handing out spoilers left and right for that game. -_- I had to unlike the Zelda page on Facebook because they spoiled so many things! Next time Nintendo announces a new Zelda game I'm just going to cover my ears and try to stay as spoiler free as possible! I won't even get on the internet until the game comes out! I don't want to know the name of the game, I don't even want to know what the graphics will look like! I just want to stay 100% spoiler free for this game.

I did the opposite with SS. I read nothing about it and it was all completely new when i played it. Though when i looked back at the posts they didn't really have many spoilers (apart from obviouse ones like "how SS will end") So with Zelda wii U i'm gonna read everything then compare how it felt to SS :)

I did the opposite with SS. I read nothing about it and it was all completely new when i played it. Though when i looked back at the posts they didn't really have many spoilers (apart from obviouse ones like "how SS will end") So with Zelda wii U i'm gonna read everything then compare how it felt to SS :)

I would never do that with any game series except my favorites. I have to do my game research before I buy.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
I'm with Pinhead101 on this one... considering the fact that I seriously doubt we'll be getting a WiiU, as things stand now, I don't really see much reason to purposely go out of my way to avoid spoilers. *shrugs*

I guess the only real danger is I'll watch a few gameplay videos and be all "omgineedthisnow", but eh. I actually feel oddly relieved to know I'll probably be sitting this one out ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom