• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will You Be Spoiling the Next Zelda Wii U Title for Yourself?

I usually only watch the official trailers, and don't read too much into any spoilers before the games come out.

Fig

The Altruist
I would only watch the general trailers and reviews for the new Zelda game for the Wii U. Not many spoilers would be shown, plus I want to see at least a portion of the new game. I want to know what it would be like, as long I don't know any huge revelations of the game, then I'm fine with it.

Like A_LINk said i only watch official trailers if i already intend on buying it. However if i dont i have no problem watching some gameplay videos.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I think I'll spoil as much as I can excluding the second half of the game (Ending included).
I say this because I doubt I'll end up getting a WiiU (Too expensive) and therefore won't end up playing the game until a price drop (Probably around 2016 :P).
I did this with Skyward Sword since I don't have a Wii but I never spoiled the ending or any major plot twists so if I can pick up the game and a Wii then I can still enjoy a fresh experience.

Maybe I'll try not to follow it as much... it really didn't detract from my SS experience, but it's always nice to be surprised. :)

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I certainly hate spoilers and I want to discover things for myself. it's dissapointing that being here has destroyed my sense of discovery in Skyward Sword, so with the
Next release, I will shield myself for the horrors of spoilers.

I generally try to avoid spoilers for games I'm interested in. However I do spend a lot of time on the internet, so it's almost impossible to avoid every piece of content that surfaces. I think I've found a good balance of seeking out just enough information to make an informed decision on it when it releases, but not enough that I've felt like I've seen too much of it. I'll most likely watch the trailers & gameplay demos Nintendo releases for the next Zelda game, but I won't seek out more than that.

I don't really think getting a bunch of info on the game before its release spoils it much for me. They never reveal anything terribly important anyway

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
They revealed pretty much every area and dungeon for SS and there was also a text dump revealing every event in the game.

I kinda did with SS and did regret it in the end.. Will I do it again? Probably yeah, curiosity is human's nature after all and I just can't wait for the next Zelda game!

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I completely spoiled Skyward Sword for myself and I wish i hadn't. It's SOO TEMPTING THOUGH. lol I will try as hard as I can to not ruin any of the plot for the newest Zelda game . However, I do want to know the basic "gimmick" of the game shall we say (maybe theme fits better?), and I want to find out the graphics

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom