• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will We See Tingle Again?

Amelie

Air Dancer
I hope we see tingle again. I love Tingle because he is creepy.. funny and just plain odd. All my friends hate him and if they took tingle away from Zelda.. I would not be able to post this!

cats.jpg

I do hope Tingle shows up in the next Zelda ^^

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
I personally wish that I never see Tingle in a new released Zelda Game.
I just do not like his personality and that mole on his left cheek. o_O

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
...WW alone made me hate Tingle. Four Swords didn't help. Neither did MC. Of course, that hate was occupied for a while by the wanna-be hero of winds in PH...But if they brought Tingle back, I.....You don't want to know what I would do....(grinds teeth)

Gaud, I hope not. Seeing tingle is sickening. Not ot mention Mario is taller than him, considering Mario is tiny. I just don't like tingle. Ugh.....but has anyone noticed the simarlarities between the man of smiles in ph and tingle?

www.zeldainmypocket.com
Ugh.....but has anyone noticed the simarlarities between the man of smiles in ph and tingle?

Apparently everybody...

Gaud, I hope not. Seeing tingle is sickening. Not ot mention Mario is taller than him, considering Mario is tiny. I just don't like tingle.

I don't see why you dislike him... Is it just because you had trouble coming up with the rupees to pay him? Seriously, most people just don't like him because it's "the cool thing to do".

I don't really see what the big deal is. He may look horrible and charge you outrageous amounts of rupees in WW but that doesn't mean you shouldn't like him. He's actually a pretty good character in terms of the whole story.

Agreed. He's actually a quite fun part of the game.

I hope we see tingle again. I love Tingle because he is creepy.. funny and just plain odd. All my friends hate him and if they took tingle away from Zelda.. I would not be able to post this!

Also agreed.

It may look to many of you that I'm a huge fan of Tingle. In truth, I just sort of like his character. It really gets on my nerves when people curse any game that has Tingle in it, claiming that he's homosexual, wierd, or that "it's just too hard to pay him because I suck at getting rupees!". Play Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. Sure it may cost 40 bucks on eBay, but it's worth it. I never really cared for Tingle myself, but then I played his game. It changed my whole perspective on him. TRR is now one of my favorite games, and I have a real appreciation for Tingle.

Like I said before- it's largely just people who think it's cool to gang up on him, who really have no clue. Sort of like the CD-i games.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I think we'll probably see more of Tingle in the future. But I don't really care either way. He was annoying in The Wind Waker because he charges you so many rupees for deciphering a stupid Triforce Chart, but that aside, he's not someone to hate with a burning passion. I mean, he did give you a epic Seed Satchel and Sea Chart in OoA (don't know about OoS cause I haven't played it) for free. =P And he was kinda humorous in Majora's Mask. But I haven't played the other games that he's in, so I can't really say anything about those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom