• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will we see Dark World/Lorule in Zelda Switch?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Time traveling or dimension traveling was kind of absent in BotW for various reasons. But neither the Timeshift stones or the Twilight Realm was really the same thing as the classic Zelda theme of traveling between worlds seen in AlttP, ALBW, OoT, OoS etc. For the next Zelda game, I'll not be surprised if they choose to bring this concept back to a 3D Zelda. If it's a 2020 release, then It has been seven years since ALBW. Is it time for world traveling to make a return to Zelda?

If the next game is the same size or bigger than BotW i cant imagine there'd be a whole second world like the Dark World.

ALttP's Dark World was much better than Lorule so I wouldnt be opposed of it coming back or a world as good but i think with the bloated lands of open world games kind of damns us from having parallel worlds.

First thought that came into my mind was that perhaps parallel worlds are in too many games already. Unless the plot of the game insists existence of second world, I’d like to see something else. I would imagine if Nintendo went full on sci-fi with the next instalment, then maybe world travelling would be on place. But still I would prefer one huge world that you can explore seamlessly. Just like in BotW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom