• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will we ever see Link and Zelda actually kiss?

French kiss or nah?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Zelda II tho...

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • You're bing creepy, stop that

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • If SS would've done it, it would've been the best Zelda game ever.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
In a canon game, will we ever lay our unworthy eyes on those two pairs of lips touching? Link smelling like **** cause he just been through 5+ dungeons and hasn't sleep in weeks. And even worse, Zelda would probably have morning breath cause she got put down again or something.

I seriously wonder if we'll ever see it.

I say save it for when Nintendo gets desperate enough to make M rated games, cause then we'll get an even better deal.

Also, *** Zelda, Nabooru is where it's at!

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I think if it's going to happen the game needs to have it set up where Link and Zelda already have a relationship similar to Skyward Sword. Or make it so you have relationship bars and the more you go back and talk to certain people, answer them in ways they like, etc, you can build up your relationship with those people and unlock new cut-scenes.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It would be good to see some Witcher style sex scenes with various characters. The player should be given many opportunities to pick their harem.

Unless there is a specific story reason why, I don't see why Links love interest has to be Zelda, in most games there are plenty of potential others.

As for SS. There was a game which had a story reason for them to kiss but nothing would have saved that game apart from it being completely changed from what it was.

Djinn

and Tonic
Doubt it, the guys at Nintendo are a little too G rated even for this.

Either that or they are in the "I'm a video game developer....what's a girl?" camp that might as well be asexual at this point and have little reference.

Besides all the other female leads seem to be better for him anyway. Malon, Maron, other Malon, Ilia... He seemed to only really have a chance with SS Zelda and Tetra. Everyone else was not much more than just the game mission or they barely knew much of anything about Link like ALBW Zelda and TP Zelda.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I doubt it, they wouldn't want the game to be rated R18+ in Australia, would they?

But seriously, I don't think that it'll happen. If they were going to do it they surely should have in Skyward Sword, if they didn't do it there (which was a good opportunity for it) I can't really see them doing it in the future.

Aside from Tetra, he doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with Zelda compared to his many flirtations in oot, Illia, Midna and others. And frankly his obsession in Adventure of Link with a girl that's been asleep for unkown time is kinda creepy.

karu

Panamaniac
Nope, nevah!!!

I mean in Skyward Sword it was obvious they had feelings for each other, unlike other games were they met cause the world was in trouble and it was their job to work together and defend it. But for them to actually fall in love and kiss in the game? It would complicate the whole point of the game; venture to places no one's ever dared to go through, collect all these items necessary for defeating the bad guy, and kill the bad guy.

I feel like with their roles in the actual Legend of Zelda games it just shouldn't and wouldn't happen. In previous games, yes, Link had 'love interests', but that's all they were, even Zelda herself in SS. But they MAIN point of the game is adventure, puzzles, dungeons, collections; when you think Legend of Zelda you don't think romance, even if it was Link x Zelda or Link x somebody else.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Yeah, I highly doubt it.

What gets me is this misconception that Link and Zelda are a couple. WHERE??? did this come from? Is it because the hero saves the princess and thus the rule of fantasy cliche states that he's entitled to some nookie?

Link and Zelda have only ever not been a thing. Romance has never even been implied.

... then we get to Skizwurd Schwartz, wherein we get beat over the head with 40+ hours of waifu proto-Zelda.

So will Zelda and Link kiss? a cutesy little peck on the cheek is all ninty has in em... if that. But should they? No. they have no reason to.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Probably not. I think implied hands on action is all we'll ever get.

I dont like Link and Zelda as a couple either so its not something id be bothered about seeing either.
I agree with Link and Zelda not being a couple in most of the titles, but in ones like SS and MC I totally shipped them.
EDIT: Hey! What a great way to break conventions though if it does happen. :/ If that's what they're going for then anything can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom