• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will We Ever See Ganon Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing on what SwiftestPhantom said, Ganondorf was completely killed in WW. Take notice that he already didn't have his Triforce piece before he was stabbed. That would have made him completely mortal. Just because it's the Master Sword doesn't mean it has to seal him. At that point, any blade could have killed him, and the Master Sword is definitely no acception.

I dont think he was killed, He turned into stone, when you re enter Hyrule in TWW and remove the mastersword everything unfreezes, I think the same thing could happen to ganon if someone removed it from his head..

BUT I think it will happen hundreds of years from TWW timeline and no one will know that its old Hyrule or that its a makeshift grave for ganon, maybe a new water temple of sorts

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
How do you know Ganon won't be in SS? It's 100 years before OoT, So he could be 100, 200, or whatever, he could just be born, or the later ego of Ghiriham. His parents are 400.

T

Toonwolflink418

the master sword wasnt in PH or ST either, but that doesn't mean were not going to see it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom