• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Will We Ever See Fi Again?

Fi is the goddesses assistant that aids link in his adventures in skyward sword. She is very "robotic" like with the way she analyzes, and talks yet she is able to sing and dance freely as any other might. In the end she leaves our beloved hero and returns to the master sword after telling our hero she was happy to have traveled with him. It is lead to believe that she sleeps forever more in the master sword, never to be reawakened, but is skyward sword the only place she'll appear? In my heart I feel not, what I mean is that her character was very much like that of navi from ocarina of time in which shes beloved and people want to see her again, the only difference is that navi leaves and its hard to tell what happened to her but fi is not, we know what happened sooo what will happen to her? Give me your thoughts on the matter.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Technically, Fi's always there. She's the Master Sword, so she's always by Link's side. I really doubt she'll make an appearance outside of the sword, but that's up for Nintendo to decide.

Hey a guy can dream right, I personally would really like to see fi once again, and maybe with a few twists.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hope not, digital assistants who have the need to state the obvious 100% of the time aren't my thing.

There's a chance, though, if she sees a lot of fan clamoring. Just like Midna.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I don't think so. She entered her eternal slumber in the master sword and i don't reallythink you can wake up from an eternal slumber lol.

On a side note, I despised Fi and found her extremely annoying. "Master, there is a 95% chance this water is wet."

Great opinion I respect it and....Hilarious

Hey, what if fi was released by some dark magic, she became evil, and you had to go chance her to seal her within the master sword?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hey, what if fi was released by some dark magic, she became evil, and you had to go chance her to seal her within the master sword?

Is Fi a superboss? Heck yes, then, but only if she is incredibly hard. Otherwise, she deserves no return even.

I highly doubt we'll see Fi again. Nintendo has yet to reuse a companion character. Anyhow, Fi wasn't my favorite. She seemed soulless until the game's end when she first perceived the peculiar human capacity of emotion. Fi's duty was to Hylia in preventing the resurrection of Demise and assisting the rise of the hero and her job is consummate. There is no need to bring her back.

A_LINK_IN_TIME I respect your opinon and you make a great point so yeah most likely it wont happen but it would be awesome *grin*

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
She practilcy fused back within the sword forever to stay inside of it, we know that she will never some back outside of the sword, but om essence she will always be with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom