• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Will We Ever Meet a Male Gerudo Who ISN'T Ganondorf?

When I think of stuff fans want to see in future games, aside from the usually voice acting, is stuff like the Dark Tribe and seeing Link's parents. Although one aspect I never hear that I'm surprised no one else does... you've seen the title.

It's really odd how we keep hearing this tidbit about the Gerudo but the only male we ever see or hear of is Ganondorf, or at least a version of him in Four Swords Adventures. I guess it's like how Impa is the only Shiekah we ever see, but even then it's still an idea they could try to expand on.
I once came up with an idea for a male Gerudo who is friends with Link and opposes the idea of resurrecting Ganon and wants the Gerudo to have a good relationship with Hylians.

Should we see a male besides Ganondorf someday? Or do you think he's the only one we need?

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Interesting idea. The problem is that Ganondorf will continue to reïncarnate. But Ganondorf doesn't reïncarnate every hunderd years, which is the time period a new male Gerudo is born. Lucky guy by the way :P. But, since there isn't a new Link vs. Ganon clash every hunderd year, there must be other male Gerudo's. I love your idea about Link becoming friends with the guy. Maybe to redeem or save the Gerudo race. The Gerudo's and Sheikah never got the attention they deserved.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Kotake and koume run the Gerudo tribe. Any male born would be groomed by them to run the tribe their way.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
It would be a neat way to show how things evolved over the ages. However, it could preclude Ganondorf's involvement in the story, unless he was resurrected from a previous death.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Kotake and koume run the Gerudo tribe. Any male born would be groomed by them to run the tribe their way.

Is that a fact? But how would they do that after the events of OoT? They both were beaten and Ganondorf was banished to the sacred realm. So, how would the next male Gerudo be raised?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
See the mystery surrounding things is that apparently only one lone Gerudo male is ever born every 100 years or so. So it would take a long time for another Gerudo besides Ganondorf to be born, and another male wouldn't be able to be born during Ganon's reign as king. Another factor that may prevent it is that in latter games on the Timeline, such as those after OoT not even female Gerudo are seen. In games like WW it a safe bet to assume the Gerudo all died off in the great flood. In TP they are just simply not seen, probably meaning they all died off without Ganondorf.

Its still an interesting idea.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
See the mystery surrounding things is that apparently only one lone Gerudo male is ever born every 100 years or so. So it would take a long time for another Gerudo besides Ganondorf to be born, and another male wouldn't be able to be born during Ganon's reign as king. Another factor that may prevent it is that in latter games on the Timeline, such as those after OoT not even female Gerudo are seen. In games like WW it a safe bet to assume the Gerudo all died off in the great flood. In TP they are just simply not seen, probably meaning they all died off without Ganondorf.

Its still an interesting idea.

don't they appear in fsa,which is in the same line as twilight princess?
also they're basically non-existent in the 3rd timeline

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom