• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Will They Ever Re-use the Concept of the Dominion Rod?

geek4887

The Unknown
It's been a couple of days since I last made a thread, so here it goes. The concept of controlling things was already made in Wind Waker(I forgot when it ACTUALLY started though). Then they carried it on to TP in the form of the Dominion Rod. I sorta enjoyed the Dominion Rod's effect, although it was rarely used. Would it be cool if Nintendo re-uses the Dominion Rod? I mean, it'll be sweet if it was also a combat weapon than just a puzzle-solving one. Honestly the Dominion Rod was a pretty nice addition, so I hope they will use it again.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I had a theory about the dominion rod... what if it's Navi's spirit? Seeing as she DID leave through that window in OOT... maybe you possess a statue with her spirit and it FOLLOWS YOU AROUND LIKE AN ANNOYING FAIRY THAT I WILL NOT NAME...cough cough navi cough cough.

I'd like to see it expanded, maybe some more explanation on it's background...

I could see them implementing something similar somewhere down the line, though I don't think the Dominion Rod has as much staying power as the majority of the 'main' items. It would be cool for them to expand on the idea and create new, unique puzzle situations. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom