• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will There Be Songs in the Game?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I honestly hope that songs will be in the game, I loved playing the Ocarina in OoT and using the Wind Wake in TWW. If Skyward Sword has it's own instrument or even used the Ocarina for the nth time, I'd be happy as a person eating a jelly filled donut.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
In the GDC trailer there was an icon of a lyre (a small harp, like Sheik had in OoT). Many people speculate that it might just be Sheik's lyre, and perhaps is also a magical, maybe even legendary instrument. But, of course, there's no proof of that so we're not really sure.
However, addressing the question of whether or not there will be songs in SS, I'm pretty sure there will be, considering Link obtains a lyre sometime during the game.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Do you mean music or like Ocarina songs? I'm confused.

Scrub

Scrubbiest of scrubs
Yes, i think there will be some form of music. I can't think of any recent Zeldas that didn't have music directly incorporated into the story and game... Besides maybe TP, but that still had howling stones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom