• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will There Be a Death Mountain in Skyward Sword?

V

VerdaStarr

I really hope so, I want there to be so much amazing stuff in this game and if that's there then I'll be super happy! I think everyone has a ton of expectations for it and I hope they all come true.

I think we will see it but it wont be the death Mountain we all know, maybe the Gorons are looking fora place to settle and links quest for them will be to help make death mountain a livable place...

I think we will see it but it wont be the death Mountain we all know, maybe the Gorons are looking fora place to settle and links quest for them will be to help make death mountain a livable place...

That actually would be a cool story, great idea! Especially since the world below Skyloft is full of chaos, it would be a nice aspect of the game to help the Gorons settle Death Mountain.

Yeah, it would be cool if we find out how Death Mountain got it's name in Skyward Sword. :yes:

On a slightly unrelated note, it is only called Death Mountain in the Dark World, while it is called Mount Hebra in the Light World during the time of A Link to the Past; this, of course is only in the original Japanese... This is irrelevant; I just wanted to throw this little factoid out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Infernape

WASABI! (" L,")
just because there is a death mountain doesent necessarialy mean the is a death mountain i kinda like the idea of there not being one

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I'm pretty sure there will be. We've seen the glimpse of it from the Forest at E3 2010, we saw the Mogmas (which are presumably on Death Mountain) and there's a screenshot that gives me no doubt of DM's appearance, as well as the appearance of Gorons in the game.

rocky_path.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom