• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will There Be a Death Mountain in Skyward Sword?

K

kvdse

Cause it is confirmed that there a gonna be gorons in skyward sword, do you think that there's gonna be a death mountain in skyword sword?

I will have Gorons, or at least one =p. And we are going to have a vulcano area, as seen in the trailers. Since this game will relate so directly with OoT I'm quite sure that this is death mountain.

Screen%20Shot%202011-07-23%20at%204.15.32%20AM.png

Almost certainly. Every Zelda game set in the original Hyrule (Hyrule Fantasy, Adventure of Link, Triforce of the Gods, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess) has had Death Mountain, and Skyward Sword will be no exception.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm pretty sure all OoT locales will be in SS, and maybe even Snowpeak. I hope that Hyrule Field will be more beautiful than ever, the same for Death Mountain and the Gorons.

I don't know if this means much, but if you see a Goron, you will most likely see a Death Mountain; just saying.

It may be a bit different from what we're used to, as this game predates Ocarina of Time, but it's likely to be in it, as the clip with the Mogmas might suggest... :yes:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
skyward1.jpg

Yes...

That is Death Mountain from Ocarina of Time, as seen in the E3 2010 demo...

A little off topic, but...I believe that the desert area where we've seen Link fighting electric Rollobites in the GDC trailer is not in the same area or even near from the Death Mountain. I believe so because in that take the camera do almost a 360o turn around and (looking frame by frame) we can't see around any big enough mountain base, instead we can locate some cactus, dried trees and sand dunes. So I think that we'll have a exclusive desert themed area and dungeon.

Alittle off topic but WW had Death Mountain too. And also, does Link have the fully powered master sword in that picture? On to the topic. Death Mountain will be in Skyward sword. A mountain that tall can not form in in 100 years due to hoe tall it is. If Death Mountain will be in Skyward Sword whitch it will, the only difference is it might be a little shorter. It will be in Skyward Sword as I state again, as will Lake Hylia for sure. Those two landmarks have appeared in every zelda game on a home console except WW Lake Hylia didn't appear and FSA and if I am wrong correct me. So why wouldn't those two be in Skyward Sword?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
View attachment 15032

Yes...

That is Death Mountain from Ocarina of Time, as seen in the E3 2010 demo...

Haha, you beat me to the image.

I wouldn't jump the gun and say that it's the Death Mountain of OoT, as it doesn't have a ring cloud. But since there are Gorons in the game, I'm certain Death Mountain (a staple area since LoZ) will be in the game.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Haha, you beat me to the image.

I wouldn't jump the gun and say that it's the Death Mountain of OoT, as it doesn't have a ring cloud. But since there are Gorons in the game, I'm certain Death Mountain (a staple area since LoZ) will be in the game.

A smoke ring can be replaced with just smoke as a design choice. Everything doesn't have to do with the timeline!!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
A smoke ring can be replaced with just smoke as a design choice. Everything doesn't have to do with the timeline!!

Um...I wasn't talking about the "timeline". (Seriously, chill out.) Plus, it was to determine if the mountain was calm or not. Oh, and what I was meaning was that we can't say it's the one from Ocarina of Time due to the ring thing. It can be Death Mountain, but not the design of OoT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom