• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will the toilet feature a bigger role in the next game?

Quin

Disaster Master
We have seen the toilet in Zelda now and again, but very inconsistently and always regarding some ghost hand stuff. This destroys the immersion for me. We are already on the right track on this forum, but we should spread the word even more, so that our voices are heard and we will get more toilet time in the next Zelda game.

Discuss.

QcFQOVmY_o.png

karu

Panamaniac
The one game were Link 'used' the toilet was in SS, considering the fact that since then no other game has had the same mechanic, no. Using the toilet will not be a bigger role in future games, unless there's a side quest giving the hand more freaking paper like in MM

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It is common these days for toilets in games to be flushable but not often does the player actually get to sit and use one.

In Duke Nukem forever you could pick a turd out of the toilet and throw it and in Heavy rain you can do a wee.

Yes I hope the next Zelda has toilets you can not only flush but use as well.

Ninja

Well well well
I wouldn't mind putting it in Hyrule Castle, and once investigated, turn into a mini-boss with a similar appearance of Dead Hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom