• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will the Oracle Games Will Apear at the 3DS Shop?

R

Rodmaster 2000

After the release of Links Awakening DX and Four Swords there have been rumors about a re-release of the Oracles, but I am not so sure.

Z

Zora_Waterfall

They'll probably release the GB games and ALttP, but I don't know how they're going to do the password system.

H

heylisten88

There have been no announcements yet but i'm sure that later nintendo will...

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I don't see how this fits in the "Zelda Game Help" category..?

EDIT: Never mind the moderators fixed it :P

Last edited:
D

Darth Usurper

I have no doubt.

Nintendo would be fools not to release the Oracle games (they did say that after they were good with original game boy games, they would start releasing game boy color games on the VC).

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

I only have oracle of ages, I wish I could have oracle of seasons on the 3DS with ages so I can get the combined ending.

Hmm... "Will the Oracle Games Will Apear at the 3DS Shop?" (Couldn't resist)
I certainly hope so. I myself haven't played them yet, since I own a 3DS and Link's Awakening DX was released, I would assume and hope they would do so. It would save me time and money spent finding them in GBC cartridges.

I hope they do,I haven't played/really seen either one of them before,and I would kind of like to play them blind. :L I wonder....wil they release them both together with a higher price?(Maybe 14.99?)Or will they release them separately?I would like to see them together,that way you could easily have both to link with each other.

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I really hope so but I do worry the conectivity might put them off. While all the important bits are done through codes, there are some small feature's that do use an actual link. I wouldn't care if they aren't working (as the main ones will), I just hope that Nintendo doesn't not make them available on the 3DS because it thinks it needs to put effort in to make these work.

F

FunFunIsland

No doubt they won't. They're giving everyone a chance to play the entire franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom