• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will SS Be Better the TP?

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello forum, Hierarch 7 here,
The title sais it all. Do you think the new game will be better then twilight princess?

-forgive me if there was a thread like this before, I didn't see one.

:triforce: Don't forget to comment! :P :triforce:

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Definitely looks like it will be. One of the boss battle videos showed some really creative fighting tactics and the boss did some fairly heavy damage (at least when comparing it to the bosses in TP, heh), so hopefully there will be a lovely element of challenge in Skyward Sword that wasn't exactly present in the last few games.

Conceptually, the whole origin of the Master Sword seems really cool. I can't wait to see how it plays out. :] Whether or not it will be better than TP, we'll just have to wait and see once it's released.

S

Seinfeld

I'm not sure anyone on the forum would know the answer to that question.

I will say I did like the graphic style of SS more than TP.

D

doctorseaweed

Twilight Princess had better graphics but Skyward Sword looks funner.

T

thedarkestlink

TP was an amazing game, however it failed to give me that feeling of actually being in a fantasy land like OOT and MM did. Truthfully, the game (not the storyline), felt rather empty. Even though we know next to nothing about SS, i have a feeling that it will be much more interactive and give off a much more happy and interactive feel to it.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I don't really see "better" in most of the games I've played. They've all been different enough that I take them on their own. I've seen aspects that have been improved, and aspects that still need improvement, but mostly I just see personal preference. Judging by my past experience, I think I'm going to love SS for what it is and continue to love TP for what it is as well.

Though if they've upped the boss difficulty like what appears, that is one aspect that is definitely improved.

TP is already one of my favourite Zelda games. But I know that future Zelda games can and will be better. We will just have to see until next year.

L

Legendary Dude

Considering you use the Wii remote more, and the Wii Plus, yes, it might be better than TP.

Z

ZodiacDragon101

Very difficult to say whether or not it will be better, but given the control alone, SS looks to be very promising. The boss battle we saw, although simple, seemed fun and a bit of a challenge despite the simple win conditions. Really looking forward to this. Have been on a Zelda high in anticipation for this game.

D

doctorseaweed

Atleast they are not using Toon Link. Toon Link hardly resembled regular Link. Thats why the 2 DS games were Horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom