• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will Skyward Sword Be the Best?

How Will SS Turn Out?

• It'll be the best!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty good...

• Bad

• Other (please explain)

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I voted for other. The reason being is I think it is very hard to say zelda has an absolute best game. I personally am torn between OOT and TP and I am unable to say which one I prefer. I think skyward sword certainly has the potential to be as good as those games, so Ill just wait and see how it turns out. I'm certain it will not be a bad game, none of the main console titles have been bad games or even merely pretty good OOT TP WW MM have all been exceptional games and SS will surely continue on that trend.

Last edited:

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I clicked "Pretty good", it won't be bad because - CDi games aside - have we ever really seen any bad Zelda game? I don't think so! The only thing I'm worried about a bit is the fact that Zelda games (and games in general) have become much easier both regarding combat and puzzles over the last years, away from action- and puzzle heavy games such as LoZ, AoL, aLttP, (OoT) and MM towards TWW and TP (which of course are still great Zelda games).
But chances are that SS may be a turning point in that development and I really hope so! From what I've seen, enemies are finally able to do more than 1/4 heart damage again, yay! So of course SS will be a great Zelda game again, but will it top my personal favourites, aLttP and MM? I honestly doubt it, but we'll see...

Pikacondon

Title.
I sure think it'll be GOOD, but the best is a matter of opinion. there is no BEST zelda game, just your favorite, and i think SS could be MY favorite.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
For me depends on if the controls are easy to control. The story and all looks great but if the motion plus is super hard to control than I would get angry and quit and not have fun. For me I think it will be 2nd because MM was just spectacular but we just got to wait and see.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Why is "maybe' not a choice? I think it will maybe be the best. As far as I'm concerned, Ocarina of Time is the best. In order for Skyward Sword to be the best, it will not only have to be an incredible gaming experience, but also be a revolutionary game just as Ocarina of Time was. It must set the bar for future video games, just like Ocartina of Time did. I think that's what it's going to take for Skyward Sword to dethrone Ocarina of Time. If it's not revolutionary, it will most likely fall into second place. That's why I say maybe.

Woooo! I do think it will be the best, but not just becausee of what Nintendo says, I think they could say cdi zelda was the most wonderful zelda ever lol because how good a game is is always someones opinion.

In my opinion, it will be the beeeessssttttt. Not just cause im a fanboy but because everything ive heard about it leads me to believe it will be great! Even if there are some flaws, the pros far outweigh them.

geek4887

The Unknown
Well, I'm gonna have to say it'll be pretty good. I don't think it's gonna be the best, because it always matters to the eye of the beholder. I like TP the best, and some like MM, TWW, ALttP, or OoT. But one thing I'm sure about is that it's gonna be revolutionary, and might take the series into a nice turn. I 100% sure, like all the canon Zelda games, that this one will be just as epic as everything else!

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
I have high hopes. I think Miyamoto's goal with Skyward Sword is to finally beat Skyward Sword. It hasnt happened yet but if any game stands a chance at all, itll be Skyward Sword:) I guess we'll know for sure on November 20th!

T

Triforce123

Don't worry, the game is suppose to be pretty cool, and with the gameplay, you shouldn't get bored:yes:

S

Skyet!

I really don't think that any of the games will beat out the rest of the series.

It's possible. However, regardless of whether or not it is, several fans are going to say that it's just copying OoT and is somehow less good because of it. You just wait.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Skyward Sword, from what I have seen so far, will take the turn downward for the series since PH came out, and completely, 100% reverse it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom