• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will Skyward Sword Be the Best Zelda Game Ever

dwill skyward sword be your favorite zelda game

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yes, I believe it will be the best. Because from all the sneak peeks I've seen from Zelda titles, this one opens the imagination of our everyday lives more than any other. And it will wield out imagination also, just as we will operate the Goddess/Master Sword, using them both as a weapon against the legions of foes in this title. So our imagination will be our limit here.

No it won't, It's hard to top OoT: Z-targeting, jump into 3D, Amazing story, Everything in that game was new.. from a certain point of view.

I'm not saying OoT is the best game (I like MM the best) but it's the Zelda game that is considered perfect from many fans, critics and other reviews. I recommend not having high hopes as these for SS as you will probably get let down, But I have no doubt that SS will be an awesome game.

And might I ask why you think that way?
With serious answers and not just ''Because I know so, It's going to be great.''
because the glimpses that we sew from the game, and from the gameplay, the game is more creative, innovative and fresh then every zelda since MM. it's also not only the biggest zelda game ever made, it's also the biggest game nintredo ever made, and it is a tribute to all the Zelda games

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I just see alot of ''Will be the best'' and ''Has to be the best''..

Could you people care to explain why?
I've played the game in germany (game convention) and it was alot of fun.But I don't see anything so huge that will make it a legend and top every other Zelda game, Maybe it's just so much hype because a 3D Zelda game hasn't been out for 5 years?

You do realize you just played demos, right? That's not enough to tell if the game will be the best or not. I played the WW demo on the Collector's Edition many times and loved it, but the full game was 10x better. Just saying, don't judge the entire game off of a demo or two.

Also, it's difficult to explain the why when the whole game hasn't been played. After experiencing the game as a whole, it can be described why or why not the game is the best. But beforehand, even with demos, it's really just impossible to give out real reasons why the game will or will not be the best.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
You do realize you just played demos, right? That's not enough to tell if the game will be the best or not. I played the WW demo on the Collector's Edition many times and loved it, but the full game was 10x better. Just saying, don't judge the entire game off of a demo or two.

Yet if he is basing his statement off the demos, then surely Skyward Sword will be the best Zelda, or for that matter any other, game. ;)

i think we are maybe a little overhyped for this game, lets make some rumors about how the game is bad so peple will think the game is wonderfull when they`ll play

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't think it'll be the best or my favorite. But it will share a seat with OoT and MM, definitely.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
Yeah Probably, We wont really know untill it comes out but it seems it has the best aspect for every Zelda game plus new awesome ones :)

P.S. Love your signature :D

Vibed

must read before he posts
I just see alot of ''Will be the best'' and ''Has to be the best''..

Could you people care to explain why?
I've played the game in germany (game convention) and it was a lot of fun.But I don't see anything so huge that will make it a legend and top every other Zelda game, Maybe it's just so much hype because a 3D Zelda game hasn't been out for 5 years?
Well, yes, it's partly the hype, but this Zelda is looking to be able to surpass that bar OoT set for more reasons than just that.

What about the game has to be a huge new innovation? I mean, I could argue that motion control is as big a jump as 3D, but even if motion control was out of the equation, it would still seem like the best yet. It's improving on everything OoT, no, the entire series has set.

It's adding new upgrade, medal, and UI systems to enhance/streamline gameplay. It's taking the high density areas the earlier games are known for. It's taking MM's sidequest heavy hub town. It's taking WW's sea and speeding it up. There are too many things to mention, from as little as the subtle animation to as big as the beautiful art style. Maybe it doesn't revolutionize as much as you'd like, but from the sound of it it seems like a 'Best of Zelda' compilation.

It doesn't need to be a legend, it needs to be a great game.

Last edited:

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Well, first of all; no one's really in any position to answer this question 'cause no one's played and beaten the game yet, and two; it's really a matter of opinion, some people might like it more than other games in the series, others might hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom